Reviews for Revenge
New88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
wow ...The author note and the warning got me so excited before I even read it :)
That was so hot and so sexy .. I really LOVED it ...fantastic job .
and the ending wow .I didnt see it coming
Perfect kinky fic

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. ..You should write more fics like that :)
Sunny chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I knew Talbot was gay!
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OHHHH My God, I often think of this scene with Eric and Talbot. It was sooo freaking hot! I love this scene you wrote adding the spanking and the role play of "daddy," NICE! Still wish Talbot was never staked but it is what it is.
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
WOW, that was great, really liked it. was hot and good to see your take on what went on between them.

Loved it, thanks for posting
Extraho606 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
aw no, i was hoping for a more satisfying ending.. :(
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I've only seen part of season 2, but I enjoyed what I saw. So I don't understand the storyline as pertains to the show, but I did enjoy your writing. It was exquisitely detailed.

Hugs, Che'
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Make Eric my Daddy and I will learn to be a submissive too! That was awesome! Loved it. I almost hated he had to kill Talbot also.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
wow it was a good one
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice fic!
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very dark, but well played! I love how you kept the fic to fit canon and just keep rolling like deleted scenes! XD I'm not as in to consensual spanking, but I have to admit the way you went about it was pretty hot ;) Talbot was such a brat!