Reviews for The Weeks in the Wake
Martreiya chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
well Lady I have to say this: I love ur stories! :)
Evanjalin64 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I've been holding off reading this until I'd seen the finale (which aired here last night) and I'm glad i did. I had it flagged in my emails and saw it sitting there everyday just waiting until I could read it. While I'm not sure that everything which you describe as having happened over those few weeks (them progressing so far into a relationship) would've happened, it was an amazing fic anyway!

The smile that spread over Booth's face when she told him she was pregnant is going to be stuck in my head all day, i think i'll go and watch the ep again just to see that 2 seconds

Thanks! It was worth my wait!

xoxo
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Like everything else of yours that I've read, this story was both genuine and heartwarming with just enough twists and turns to make it darned interesting reading! Loved the tension at the start-you handled that masterfully!

Bravo! Sorry it took me so long to comment properly here!
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Flails of happiness* Awwwwww! I love it, it explains so much...and I just realized that Bones says 'if we ever have children' without so much as blinking *giggles*

Great story! I loved it!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So beautiful :)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Fantastic, I loved it. :)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was totally adorable! Fluffy, but not over-wrought. Somehow the whole things seems a little more reasonable to me now... Nicely done! :)
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Fabulous one-shot; really well done.
freelancer73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing it with us!
tania chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
awww this is beautiful3
penandra chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I am so glad that you opted to make this a long one-shot instead of chapters . . . just delightful. Reading through some of the earlier reviews, I had to go back and re-read the Bren/Ange scenes. Nice save!

With the plethora of hiatus- and missed moments-fics, that have been published on this site, I'm actually becoming grateful to HH and Co. for leaving us in the dark in more than a few areas . . . I'm thinking that the imaginations here have given us much better scenes than we could have seen in canon!

I have been enjoying several of the hiatus, missed moments-fics (and as another reviewer shared, some more than others ;-) Yours is delightful.

Thank you.
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like the hesitation over being safe at the lab. Also that Brennan just lets Booth dictate that he won't let her out of his sight. I like that Brennan asks Booth to stay this time. Nice, "...he wanted to be able to relish the moment when that happened for the first time." Very glad neither of them is shying away from what happened between them and that they want to continue. I like that they're continuing the 'what's ours is ours' thoughts. Very nice the way they're transitioning, thinking of Parker and of work. Woo hoo! She's pregnant! Wait...I knew that! Hehe...I giggle every time I think about Max's knowing looks. Aww! Love Booth's reaction to the pregnancy! Great story!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Some fillers are better than others. This was really great filler.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hi there,

It is just the beginning...Wonderful take by the way...Looking forward to more from you...

Ger