Reviews for Whatever this is
Toukia chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow! I love it! The story, the character of ichiruki. You know, its just them. How i see it when the time comes... Like they are aware but doesn't admit it. Ahh. Its good. No, its great! I really enjoy reading this! Thankyou! :)
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
this was so beautiful
lonely flame chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Marvelously written. ...I don't understand how I missed such a beautiful piece when I've read almost 80% of ichiruki fics. ...definitely one of my favorites thank you for the wonderful fic. ...
tieusang chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love is a wonderful thing. Thanks this was adorable
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww.. A confused Ichigo is as good as a in denial Ichigo! Lovely work! :))
Shinidama chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
mmm such a well written and wonderful story
Poisonfish chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was adorable! I loved it! So cute. .
darklover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was nicely written. I think you captured the essence of the transition of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship with the last sentences: "He was just sure of one damn thing, he liked what they were becoming. Whatever it was."

Great title. You did a great job writing this.
Nyoy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really loved this story :D It sent shivers down my spine ;)

It was so perfect and I hope that Tite put them together at the end! w
AllieOutOfWonderland chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Naive little Ichigo xD Absoloutly stunning.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love this! I think you've really captured the essence of the way Ichiruki has evolved and continues to evolve. It's something that's really natural but at the same time confusing to ichigo and rukia, who can't really put a name to what they are. And I really like the way you showed them sort of beginning to embrace that change, which IMO is what is going to have to inevitably happen after their last parting, which kind of made obvious that their relationship is way past friends, and when they reunite they'll have to deal with that.

Bravo! A really enjoyable read, with a good blend of fluffiness, angst, and just plain IchiRukiness:3 Great job!
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yey! Im back in ichiruki mode as of late, and this just sent my fangirl squeel through the roof!

Keep the wonderful working coming please! Xx
chellythemadhatter chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I quite enjoyed your story but I did find myself getting frustrated with the grammar. As an example: "She hadn't change in that way. What was happening then? It was him who had changed?" would be written as "She hadn't changed in that way. What was happening then? Was it him who had changed?" Just a few alterations to tensing are needed. Other than that, your descriptions are very beautiful. Keep up the good work!
OliveGenie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cute. She bites her lip a lot don't she? :P

hahaha still nice going :)
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/28/2011