Reviews for Never Going Back Again
ananova chapter 46 . 11/30/2013
Really enjoyed this story. So is she really pregnant? If she is that means their kid will be about the same age as Sam's new baby and they'd grow up together. Now all they need is for Callen to get Nico pregnant quickly so that they all have kids at the same time. Great story, thanks for sharing.
smile0303 chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
I love the fact that you used Maxine from Build-a-bear as your airplane connection. I started laughing when I read that.
DensiLand chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Am quite enjoying K/D Universe - just started "Never going back again". HOW on Earth is Deeks still alive?! Burning building, ripped open leg, double head traumas, THE HAIR, and now you bring back Max Gentry?! Deeks should just toss himself over a Scotish cliff! yikes! Hope no one ever writes about me like this! You're mean! :)
ACndCA chapter 40 . 8/23/2011
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the "black briefs love" as I like to call it ... hmm

I love your stories! Imma keep reading now. P
angie83 chapter 46 . 8/10/2011
Fabulous story. Loved the ending with a possibly pregnant Kensi and a wedding in the near future.
Maxie Kay chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hi Anna

As the Marine was found within the UK, that places the operation within MI5's to my logic, anyway!
anna chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
cool start to the story.

am probably the 100th person to mention it but MI6 is British foreign intelligence, MI5 is domestic only - sorry!
Glamorousangel chapter 46 . 8/8/2011
As usual I absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next installment!
francesmiller chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
Great job - loved the ending with Tony & Ziva. I know that it would complicate matters, but, personally, I hope that Kensi is pregnant. Hormonal Kensi would be a riot!

Wonderful story!
montydam chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
Great ending to a great story. Looking forward to reading "Slipping Through My Fingers"
guii chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
Oh I can't wait!:D

Kensi pregnant? Their wedding? Deeks a daddy?

Ohh so cool!

:D Update!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
Waiting for another amazing story with a pregnant Kensi
Cairdiuil Paiste chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
it's the end! tony and ziva end up together! yaaaaay!i wannna cry! waaaaaaaaah! And tony and ziva ended up together!

this fic was your best in my opinion because it was a crossover. there was so many plot twists and turns it was almost impossible to keep track.

i loved it! and it always brightened up my day to see the email notifying me of the new chapter.

I can't wait to read the new story!

cairdiuil paiste
francesmiller chapter 44 . 8/6/2011
Yeah, Marty and Tony are rescued! LOL about Ziva giving Tony an anatomy lesson!

Great chapter!
Cairdiuil Paiste chapter 44 . 8/6/2011
sup maxie,

tiva hopes live on! i loved it. but kensi didn't beat the crap out of nicole! will they interrogate her?

cairdiuil paiste