Reviews for Scent of a New Wind
TrapEds chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awww, that was so sweet! It's nice to read a story about these two being friends. :D
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
well if you whanted him to find is ... werry good freind chof* then Yeah i think he found it XD
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Love it
XD
TheWhiteOwl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I couldn't imagine Shinji's cameo otherwose :(
It's just... the two of them, "just talking" means SO much :( and it was moving.
I found it perfect %)
DemonChild anony chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
more more more!
Zino chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Alright, time to finally comment this! I just re-re-re-read this and it still makes me go squee! (Seriously, I had some breathing problems while reading this since I was so overjoyed xD).

Okay, so the whole thing is just darn cute! And I love the idea of this fic, Paul meeting Ash in the Unova region. You also made the character so IC once again. I bet you don't even know how to make them OOC even if you tried. :'D I love how they are friends now and in better terms and how Ash is still happy himself and Paul doesn't show too much feelings.

I have two favorite lines here, other being Cilan's "rivals - past, friends -present, ? -future", I could actually hear him saying that line and it was so clever too! Then my favorite line was the one, where Paul tells Ash Trip better not be beating Ash's ass. IT WAS SO SWEET! Like he was so worried and just UNF! Maybe Paul was little jealous since Ash already had another rival and didn't want Trip to top him. But loved that moment! And when Ash was so excited when Paul was calling him by name, that was so adorable too! Heh, it's funny, even when this wasn't too shippy or anything like obvious love-hints, it almost like better this way than with overly fluffy things. These sort of fics tend to match better to Coma. Especially when you are writing them! :D

And gotta love Reggie in the end! He's so sly! So thanks for the great fic! Hope you write more Coma soon!
champcuute chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Don't be hard on yourself, this was a very well written and in character story for comashipping, because you know, no matter how we may wish it, comashipping won't ever really happen.
Firevein chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG!

I love this fic!

And I absolutely love Shinji/Satoshi fics!

I seriously think you should do a sequal!

Love it!
YaoiNaru chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
FBEHFBG4H3TB5TR.

I -adored- this.

I wish there was more tooo ittt! -dies out of lack of comashipping intake-

Seriously though, I love your style of writing, and this cute friendship/romance just makes it all the better!

Amazing story C:
Kouki chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Nothing to say.

It was NICE B)
QueenPalkia chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very nice and well-written! Although I do wonder, why do you use the japanese names so muc? I mean, I know we all love the name Shinji more than Paul, but the pokemon japanese names often confused me o.o I had to go back up to check which was which lol, but don't worry.

I also wanted to mention that the new Comashipping thread on serebii forums has been up for a while, and I was sent to recruit memebers (lol) so if you're interested, join! :P
BatRocha chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I loved your characterization of Dent, it was spot on. Especially the part where he's talking about Paul and Satoshi's relationship. I laughed so hard at that. Continue with the good work and I hope you continue. W
Hasuko chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww, that was a short-lived moe moe moment. Who am I kidding, I think it was enough to make any Comashipper happy. The mere thought of Shinji genuinely smiling three times or more had my mind blown wide. On the contrary, I thought it was pleasant of you for dumping Dento and Iris in! I especially liked the comment Dento made, foreshadowing something or another... Hmmm... (Behold, Dento: Matchmaker Sommelier. ;9 (Technically that would just be a Sommelier Sommelier 'cuz Pokemon Sommelier are kinda like matchmakers for a Pokemon and its trainer. Okay, shutting up now.) And Reiji, well, he's the REAL culprit here, isn't he? Ohonhon.

But gosh, I feel sorry for all the people who have to write romance related to Shinji. I blame him for why I'm not seeing the hearts and flowers and rainbows I should be seeing. But then I remembered that it would be plain ridiculous if confessions were just spewed everywhere, something I would expect from other's writings, something I'm glad that's not happening here. With these two, a few subtle touches and a few doki-doki's here and there are enough to make anyone squee. And with Satoshi and Shinji, it would seem the most realistic step up between them.

Anyway, I would have been happy to beta the fic, but I think you did a pretty good job, considering I didn't see any errors. I can expect more from your fountain of imagination, non?
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ahaha that was cute n_n. I love this pairing almost as much as I love Cafemochashipping C: I miss Shinji too *pouts*