Reviews for Never Cry Again
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So sweet..he waers it for Logie...I cried. I was so touched. Very well done. :)
MusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
aww! Love the story! I almost cried. Keep on making great story's like this.
ExtReme-Rain17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow!

That's not what carlos told me. Anyways cute and cheeky sotry i like it!

Plus, Carlos told me why he always wears his helmet! *Evil grin*
BaronofDenmark chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AHHHHH cargan is so adorable. i love this story!
huyandhieu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Aww that's adorable :) But I would give this story a quick run through Microsoft Word or a beta reader. Some of the grammar was a bit incorrect. But other than that, I liked it a lot :)
nic98ole chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
:D AW. This is so cute! Like aw! You write such cute Cargan stories I think I might die of adorableness :D

Logan pft! 'That helmet is on him more than I am' I don't know why but when I first read that I was all 'LOGAN! DIRTY!' XD Like seriously, I REALLY don't know why I thought that. I read this at like 6 in the morning and haven't been able to review it until now so maybe that was my tired mind talking or something XD.

I like that 5 sec moment of Kames. Bandanas! Yeah!

Logan's dad dieing. . .is this a reference to Born This Way? I don't want to be all big headed and just assume because that'll be making an ass out of just me but still. If so, I see what you did there .

And Carlos' reason for wearing the helmet is the most romantic thing I have ever read. Like AW. Every little stunt that Carlos did was to always make sure that Logan was smiling. That's the sweetest thing ever! Logan! You're lucky to have Carlos cause he'll catch a grenade for you!

. . .Sorry, I got new headphones and Bruno Mars is playing while I'm typing this :p

Aw, my Cargan stories aren't that great. Well, the next one I write might be good but meh. I'm more of a Kames writer :p. I'm going to write the helmet story and also a Cargan smut, because you're boss like that. So yeah, look out for them both and I love your story. :D
Miss-Scene-Doll chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It was cute :)

lol I don't know but for some reason for the first time I wanted to hit Logan...*Shrugs* but I loved him again at the end, so all good :)

It was very cutesy and very Cargan...I loved it :)
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I was meant to have you up there, I swear. You deserve MORE than my silly little list. YOU'RE SO BOSS!

Okay, this? Cute. I'm SO excited to write mine (I just have to finish one other thing up first...) and I'll post it tomorrow morning, cool deal?

More on this...

I LOVE the whole "why Carlos is crazy" thing. Because he wants Logan to be happy.

And I ALSO just LOVE why he wears the helmet. Because he doesn't want Logan to cry.

E;oina'poiksdjvna;lkidg! THAT'S SO CUTE! And my screen saver has them all up all over it, and GAH! SO CUTE, I'M GOING TO DIE!

This was INCREDIBLE, I'm PUMPED for the other one... dude.

This. Is. Beast.

And I love Logan feeling guilty, and I love Carlos just LOVING him, and I'm going to die.

I feel sort of guilty, though. My mom reads what I write, and she'd kill if I did an ACTUAL Cargan, so mine's just gonna have to be thisclose to one. Is that okay? Don't kill me!
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww, I loved this. I love how Logans the reason Carlos wears the helmet, it is so sweet and I heart this. awesome story1
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011