Reviews for The Secret of the Bishop's Spear
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
snore
Hestia28 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I really like this story. I hope you keep updating. :)
ILoveThee chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Yay this story lives! Loved the new chapter!
thisisnotlily chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hey! I was just wondering, being a fan of your Assassin's Creed story (which is amazing), when are you going to update the third installment/chronicle? It's an awesome story and I didn't like it at first but it captivated me and I had to finish it! I didn't really review on it but I have reread it at least 5 times! I have some friends who also love this story and we want more! I hope you update soon! And by the way, this is not Lily
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
pls more
TiraLu chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Oh no! I want to know what is going to happan next. Who is this mysterious person with the gun in Mollys room?
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
CRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBS PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE
Baroque Faeries chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Amazing Story :-) :-). I love it, the historical aspects and the banter with a touch of love. Beautiful. Hope you write more soon. And school tends to do that lol I haven't updated in weeks thanks to the ACT.
ILoveThee chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Yay! A new chapter, I'm so happy now! I'm so glad there was a kiss between them, maybe now there will be a little more romance.
TiraLu chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I am sorry that I respond this late, I was sweeped away by all things Walking Dead :). I love where the story is heading. It is fun to read and well written.
Lila chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I just wanted to say that I am counting down the days until you update! I absolutely love this story and cannot wait to see what will happen next! Good luck and update soon! ;)
Baroque Faeries chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
What you have so far is, and I am not lying, the most brilliantly written Indiana Jones Fictions on here. I truly can't wait for more. :-)
ILoveThee chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
so glad that this was updated! i'm looking very forward to this story!
TiraLu chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is really interesting. I am a huge fan of Mutt! So I hope to be reading more soon :)
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice, but I wish that it was Indy.