Reviews for Celestia's Teeth
The author chapter 1 . 3/30
Amazing story! I loved the lesson that came of this. And with the bits of humor here and there what's not to love about this story. I am still cracking up after celestia ate that onion and interrupted snowy's talk. It felt like it couldve been an episode on the tv. Keep writing good stories!
Shadow Crusader chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Vetirani would be proud of Celestia, the magnificent.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was hilarious. Especially the part with the onions. I wonder what Celestia did to make sure she wasn't tearing up while subjecting everyone else to it?
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great fic. I'm not big on the pony fandom, but a friend of mine who is linked me to this fic, and I must say, it was really funny, lots of fun to read, though the serious scenes didn't seem too out of place.
KiraTheStarling chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Quite well written! I would've never guessed how awesome this was by just skimming around the MLP fanfic archives, clever writer you are! :)
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You developed Celestia marvelously over the course of this short one-shot. I especially loved the letter at the ending.
Alexandervanstee chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I seriously hope you have more ideas for stories like this one.

Celestia is my favorite pony and i hope to see more from both you and this immortal prankster.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Funny.

Well written.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was heartwarming and extremely amusing.
vonBoomslang chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Love it. Harmless trollestia with a mission is best trollestia. And very amusing. A very fun read, all told.
Robert Galbraith chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Very well written and enjoyable. I recall Celistia's fake tea sip, when Mr and Mrs. Cake were throwing her a party, when they would refill her cup everytime she took a sip, but she faked a sip and recieved one too many refills.

This feels like a grand extension of that moment, with well placed references to real life as well as MLP.

I love slice of life anime, and have seen alot of it. This compares with the best.
Waypoint chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL. "Lied cheerfully" is somehow a phrase I can see applying to Celestia very easily XD
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
It's always fun to see a pranking Celestia. That was funny, I liked it.
Endam chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Buaha, that was brilliant!
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was a brilliant little gem of a story.

I loved how you played Celestia, and the goings on in the court.