Reviews for Hijacking the Kangaroo Court
kirallie chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Go harry! Wish it'd been longer.
amortentiate chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Your story moved in a lightning fast speed. It was like reading an epic in a condensed form. :) Excellent!

You even gave Snape an alternative career. I can see him as a greasy haired Gordon Ramsey. lol

This story seriously made my day. Thanks.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Superb! Love it!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
with Sirius teaching transfiguration I was surprised to not see a comment about how there were an unusual or record number of animagus coming out of Hogwarts.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I like it!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I loved your lil' fic. here, and I'm hoping you keep it going a bit more.
dainlord chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
its good, but i dont understand how Tonks of all people could lead a Aror team!

1994 (book 4) her auror apprenticeship and she became a full auror. in 1995 (book 5) she joined the order and the trial happened. That means she would have one one year experience and get a full team as a leader?
Elf Knight chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
In a way it would have been better if you had left it at just the first chapter since that really had the most impact, but I thoroughly enjoyed the happier ever after although the character-bashing is really over-rated. I know Dumledore was wrong to do what he did to Harry and all others included, but it's just so cliche, boring and dull now that it usually loses its excitement. Still, the second chatper was a nice way to wrap things up and I especially liked it how Harry and Hermione connected over a Pensieve. They really should have gotten together, and I never saw why he went with the crazy, fangirl, stalker, etc. *shudders* Well, that's what fanfiction is for and yours was awesome.

Thanks for the epic work! :)
sheltie chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
A very interesting story. I like it.
Red Death chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
The massive recap of years 1-4 is totally unneeded. The readers are already well-familiarized with canon. You can safely cut it all.
noylj chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
No whore-crosses?

Why didn't Amelia slip Bumblemore about 4 drops of veratiserum and actually learn what all that particular dark lord had done and to whom?

Thanks.

Would have enjoyed a few more chapters, as you really breezed through things.

MoRon gets Lav-Lav. I expected him to die rather young from alcohol poisoning.

Poor Percy-if Dolores had simply asked, I am sure he would have been more than happy to help.
noylj chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
And all the wizards again stick their heads up their arses...

Bumble must be SO mad. Amelia-did Susan NOT ever talk to her? Did any students EVER talk about what happens at Hoggy? Did anyone ever care that Quirrel "disappeared?"

Will any thing chage? Since when does Harry have a brain? Since when does Harry get the courage to show his affection? What will Fog Horn Molly say about this? How mad will MoRon be? Does Hermy even remember what her parents look like?
happylady chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great oneshot, I loved it!

Until next time

Gloria
alec-potter chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Nice.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Outstanding story, loved it. Long Live AU.

gunny