Reviews for Hijacking the Kangaroo Court
BretheBabbit chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Wrapped up very nicely, LOVE IT!
slashslut chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
great fic! nice to see harry with a brain toppling his manipulators;)
Kitty279 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Ah, I love it when Harry doesn't take everything lying down but develops some backbone and stands up for himself. It was great when he finally had enough and demanded to get a chance to show his memories. And of course, Amelia was great, too, when she allowed him to add all the stuff not pertaining to the case at hand. It was so much fun to imagine the faces of all these who bought into Fudge's smear campaign. They got a rude awakening, that's for sure.

Another thing I loved was how Amelia put the Ministry into lockdown and took charge of the whole mess. She did a great job and probably more for the wizarding world in this one day than others (*cough*Fudge*cough*) in ten years. It's always so satisfying when the Death Eaters get their due. The same could be said about a certain pink toad, even if she hadn't done all the stuff she did later at Hogwarts. The Dementor attack was bad enough.

Dumbledore's reaction to being called out on his manipulations was so typical. Of course he didn't like Amelia being on the right track and had to be stupid enough to try and obliviate her. Oh well, he paid the price for it and deserved it. I always wondered how many deaths on the light side could be laid on his doorstep in canon.

Overall, it's very satisfying that you punished the bad guys and gave the good guys a nice life, contrary to canon where the bad guys mostly got off and the good ones were killed.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This was fantastic. i truly loved it.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow! this is great.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
for me this is the books official ending :)
Barefoot XO chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
*chortles*

I swear to god that when you had Tonks say "On it, boss!" I suddenly pictured her morphing into Tony DiNozzo of NCIS.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

I was rather pleased with the way you had Harry handle the trial. Well done.

Jasper
tenchifew chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Nice story,

Thank you for writing.
Jman12394 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
wow curbstomp much?
Harriverse chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You can subtitle this, 'Reading Harry Potter on Speed'. I liked the ending.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
good two shot story, bye
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
What a great story in which lots of people did their jobs correctly. Thanks for sharing!
Gundum M chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
great fic
Nebresh chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
nice idea, nicely done.
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
love it makes more scents then the book did
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »