Reviews for Hijacking the Kangaroo Court
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Outstanding story, loved it. Long Live AU.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very good chapter.

gunny
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Wow, the way you summarize all those pages... Brilliant story.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Great story. Thanks for writing. W.
Jarno chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I liked the first chapter but not the second.

Amelia Bones defeating Dumbedore. Sorry but that's not believable. Outside of Voldemort, Dumbledore would walse through anyone. Without breaking a sweat. Amelia Bones was taken down by Voldemort on his own according to canon. Dumbledore was able to figh Voldemort to a standstill without trying to kill him and at the same time keeping Harry safe. Dumbledore would take down Amelia Bones in a matter of minutes.

Second, Dumbledore placing Harry at the Dursley's was the right choice. If he had not been placed at the Dursley's then the series would have ended in book one with Harry dying at Quirell's hand.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
A good chapter and ending I am glad Harry hit Albus it was a long time in coming a good fate for Albus and Tom but Harry was foolish to be upset at killing the Dark Lord but atleast Harry got a happy ending and did not marry a fangirl.

A pity Ron had a happy ending and a funny fate for Snape.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
A good chapter and idea that was a great list to come up with I always thought Harry was too passive or did not get ready for the trial and to fight for himself.
ILiveADaydream chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
This was good, and yes the second chapter was worth it. I found the parts about Harry and Hermione abusing their positions to snog and then dancing on dumbledork's grave to be hilarious.
akan chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
le deuxième chapitre aurait pu être un bonne fic!:)

dommage!:(
Luan Mao chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
The first chapter was quite good. The second, not so much. Everything was a perfectly logical conclusion of the events in the first chapter, and maybe that's the problem - the second chapter wasn't necessary, in terms of plot development.

Regards,

LM
mithrilandtj chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Cool!
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I do believe you managed to wrap up the basic happenings of many a "harry wakes up to being manipulated" story into two chapters, while loosing non of the goodness :) Love the H/Hr and the fairness to snape- not something you see often in this type of story.
madsloth chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
nice story, the sad thing is it all could have been that easy to at least catch the Death Eaters.
KashikoiNekoHu chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Loved this fluff, but I think insted of "And Harry Potter was a very happy man, with Hermione at his side." it would have been more lovable with "And Harry (Potter) was a very happy man, with Hermione Potter at his side. ) just nitpicking XD
Prustan chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Congratulations. With all the time I spend reading fanfiction, it's so rare I can find a fic where the Kangaroo court is actually dealt with in a believable manner. With a Harmony bonus too. I can't understand why Harry didn't suggest a pensieve or veritaserum in canon, and just sat there like a moronic lump while they ran roughshod over his rights.

I find myself curious why you placed this under Angst though, Drama seems more appropriate.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »