Reviews for We've No Morals Here
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh poor Sansa! This was dark and delicious. I loved the balance between her fear and his mercy. The scene was heart-wrenching and well written.
Beefpie chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
NOOOOOOO...OMG DAMN IT.
i understand and everything but shit this could have got really good...
I am moderately angry- *Reins of castamere start playing*
Beefpie chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
AAAAHHH I LOVE THIS ALREADY.
It's a really interesting pairing, it could be disgusting, sweet, gentle, aggressive...i just love this
black111star chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I'm all for this to continue. I feel guilty for enjoying Joffrey's cruel behavior, but please write something from his view int he next chapter. I see him as sadistic but I wonder what he really thinks of Sansa. Is he attracted to her? Or does he jusst use her as a toy because he has nothing else to do?
Smile12345 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
What the hell? Update, dammit!
Smile12345 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Wow...I feel bad for Sansa!
chibinovachan chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Aww. That sucks that you're not continuing this one. I was rather enjoying it. I find Sansa and Joffrey's relationship interesting and you played it rather well. I will note that you are not supposed to put author's notes as seperate chapters and you might get in trouble for that with the site mods, but thanks for the short but entertaining story. It was lovely.
azab chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
loved it great job update soon
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
well if you dont write anymore.. i am sorry to say.. i probably wont stick around..
Flammeous chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
It bothers me that you haven't updated since last year, because then the chances are big aren't gonna update anytime soon..
Bedazzlement chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
i really like your story! Its very well written and I hope you update soon!
pingpongbb chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
You should continue with this. I want to see where it will go.
DevilGirl101 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Well written :p I can't understand why people hate Joffrey (Sp?) I find him very entertaining to watch. Heck, I love the guy in a way. I only watch the show because of him.
pansy25 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
This is really good! I love Joffrey and Sansa's interactions. I hope you continue with the story. They are so in character. Joffrey can be such a monster but I often believed despite his monstrosity he always wanted Sansa in his lusty demented way. That's why in the canon he wanted her as a mistress regardless of the fact he was already with Margaery then. Still I love your universe and it would be awesome to see how this one unfolds. I hope you update soon!
Bandbabe chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Oh noes.. Poor Sansa. She's running out of time.

Good to see Sandor being nice. By the way, they changed their ages for the show, but Sansa is a year younger than Joffrey.

Great chapter. Write more!