Reviews for Aftermorphs The One
dfa chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
I can't believe you just stopped there. That is the cruelest thing you could do for this story. :(
That Hope Girl chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Okay. I finished the Animorphs series and saddened (even disappointed) by the ending. So I went in search of something to dull the ache as I had grown to love The Animorphs. And then, I found your series. Amazing. Incredible. You are so good. You've helped so much.
But then, you stopped. Its been 2 years, where are you? Please finish the awesomeness that you started. I live for your books.
Please just come back and finish the series. Please. You are so talented.
Well, I doubt you will read this, surely you have others pleading for you to continue, but i hope you just happen to check.
Please, Hope x
Jimanji-Faronix-Zonata chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
*flails* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!
AKAAkira chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
Gotta say, Tobias is way overpowered here. Not that it's a bad thing.

What I liked the most was the amount of creativity you put into fleshing out each of the OCs' backstories. I think you listed off more alien drugs than I could count with my fingers. And, your side-history of Andalites was pretty interesting and original too.

One thing I'm kinda iffy about is, well, the Animorphs getting killed. Logically, they could have survived if they morphed cockroaches, so I wouldn't really believe they'd be found human. And I'm pretty sure Elfangor survived a similar crash, so I'd also think that at the very least, some sort of safety features should've been evident.

Story-wise though, that must've been a heckuva emotional blow to Alloran and Tobias...it was a charged moment, and one that you've written well, however gruesome.

I'll be keeping an eye out on this one.
voodooqueen126 chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
A wonderful update.
voodooqueen126 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
This chapter reminds me of the debate in A Dance with Dragons and a Feast for Crows (Tywin's legacy versus Ned's Legacy).

Okay i have to cure myself of the obsession.
voodooqueen126 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
The Diner reminds me of that diner in star wars.
voodooqueen126 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
you are way fond of the One aren't you?
voodooqueen126 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Awwe I always had a soft spot for Aloth.
voodooqueen126 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Glad to see this has been updated.
voodooqueen126 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Great stuff. I love the strategising your characters engage in.
voodooqueen126 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Awwe how sad. I am sure they are coming back, or maybe I have just read too much song of ice and fire?
voodooqueen126 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I love the 1984 and Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy quotes.
voodooqueen126 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Brilliant. I love how you have a sort of Andalite junkie with them.
voodooqueen126 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This reminds me of those scene in James Bond films with Q.