Reviews for Runaway
harryislife chapter 27 . 7/25
Cool I like it, I hope you continue one day although I know it is probably unlikely. I want to see what houses you put them in at Hogwarts, and how Harry deals with Dumbles. It'd also be interesting to see if Ron and Harry become friends.
Rishie chapter 26 . 7/9
I'm continuing to love your story, I like the inclusion of Neville, he needs friends to help him have more confidence and I like how you are handling the Andromeda situation. I'm also still enjoying reading about your spellcheck suggestions, it sure comes up with some good ones.
Rishie chapter 12 . 7/8
This is really an interestingstory. I wonder how Harry and Draco will interact when they finally meet? That should be fun.
Rishie chapter 4 . 7/8
I like t his story a lot and I also oenjoy your sruggles with spellcheck. Keep up the great work!
Alexielios chapter 27 . 6/25
I wish you did not abandonned your story, it really is great.
I thought Sirius would be nostalgic because he bought Harry his first broom (mentioned in Lily s letter)
Don't get me wrong I love the idea of Harry charming the old and hardend Blacks. It is hilarious - especially big bad grandpa arcturus taking on an entire auror team for little Harry and Kreacher becoming navigator...
Remus finally realising that Dumbledore is not mother Theresa...
Lovely
However I don't think Sirius would be that... dependend and clueless about everything. The man has a sharp mind and is very independent - he did cut ties with his family when sixteen because of their different stance in a war! And he had is own place when he turned seventeen.
Ooh, update soon!
please continue writing, is very interesting :3 I love the story and I want know what happen
Please! You have to finish this story! It's do mean of you to leave us like that FOR 3 YEARS!
Dugleik chapter 27 . 2/23
This is an amazing story! I just want to read it forever and ever.
NatNicole chapter 27 . 2/18
This fic is bloody AWESOME! Siriusly, it's the best in the whole universe!
Blackwolflegend chapter 12 . 2/7
Drachma's are money in Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.
Great T'Phon chapter 27 . 1/27
Go you. Happy two-years-and-three-months anniversary since you updated! I assume this was abandoned. Such a shame.
Reader chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
Btw, I like the fact that your story makes sense
Reader chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
I LOVE this story - at first, I passed it by, thinking it was a typical drama-filled Sirius/Harry story with an unsatisfactory writing style, but when I re-examined the summary and decided to read the fic, I ended up crying for more
Wonderful writing style, interesting characters, and an AWESOME plot :)
Only wish that you hadn't stopped updating
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »