Reviews for Runaway
beatingheart123123 chapter 27 . 7/3
Nice
Anonymous chapter 27 . 5/6
I really like the Fanfiction, haven't seen one with this plot and i think it fits the characters well
...
Wait a minute.

*Looks at Authors note* '''I've been pretty good with my updates lately, haven't i? Go me.'''
*Looks at last updated* '''Updated: Oct 27, 2012''' ... SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Whelp another Fanfiction to add to the Discontinued pile :,D i think i have seen more Discontinued ones then Complete ones, my life is a lie.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 27 . 2/28
Go you!
Hide-and-secrets chapter 26 . 2/4
I am a katherine.
Hide-and-secrets chapter 24 . 2/4
You know school does that to me all the time. Are you sure we aren't the same person but like from different dimensions that somehow ended up in this world together?
Hide-and-secrets chapter 23 . 2/4
It's not Cissa and Draco it's Narcissist and Draconian get it right. (dramatic hairflip and extremely dramatic sigh)
Hide-and-secrets chapter 19 . 2/4
I can relate so much life and school love to gang up on me and beat me up in an alley.
Hide-and-secrets chapter 5 . 2/4
The A/Ns are my life. Can you just make an entire story but for every word that has a spell-check you use the spell-checked version instead of the normal one. I feel most people would fall off their beds laughing their bloody a**** off. I use *s because I am a good boi and don't want to trigger people who don't like bad boi words.
Jeb59 chapter 27 . 1/12
re the A/N no! but hopefully soon.
Hornbugv chapter 18 . 1/9
Love your story, It's now 2 AM and I"m so hoping Old FU?MBLES gets sentenced to 7 years as the Dursley's house elf with his magic bound. Then see how long he survives.
Bosma17 chapter 27 . 11/7/2017
Please update
Song of Magic chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
This is an absolutely amazing story. It's very interesting, given that the Malfoys and the other Blacks play a good role. Please please update this piece of beauty. It's been five years.
jktlbfhi chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Please dont break my heart by telling me this story is abandoned. :(
RinaCK chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
Ha ha! Drachma is the name of a country in the anime Fullmetal Alchemist!
thehelpinghand chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
My favorite part of each each chapter is getting to the end and hearing what your spell check has been up too. it amuses me greatly. Anyway, loving the story, particularly how you have set up the interactions with the black family and how you've kept a few of the dead ones alive and killed some a little early.
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »