Reviews for Runaway
CiciWeezil chapter 27 . 5/13
Okay I know you haven't updated in like 5 years but I just wondered if you had any intention of finishing this fic?
gleefan2009 chapter 27 . 4/14
love it please write more
alice chapter 27 . 2/5
Love it!:))
Enishi-Haru chapter 27 . 1/31
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Megan chapter 11 . 1/23
Drachma is made of money and should buy things of his own. Stumbled over this story while viewing another authors favorites, (the best stories seem to be found that way). Very enjoyable, the cliffies are well set up for the next chapter. I find myself enjoying the A/N at the end almost as much as the ongoing plot. Wonder what it would be like to read a short story using all the 'corrections'. there are several stories out there with Luscious featured.
rosebud90 chapter 27 . 1/20
Love your story can't what to read more
beserkerbeast chapter 27 . 1/17
been a while but would love to see more
BB
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
This has to be one of my favorite stories I've ever read even if you haven't updated in a while Please update
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
God spell check is hilarious
kgfinkel chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Great story so far though it's been several years since your last update. I think you ought to write a parody of a random Harry Potter adventure but allow the spellchecker run its course. The title of said story could an autocorrect of autocorrect. Hilarity would then ensue.
SortingHat chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Harry sure has an overactive imagination. He must be on ADD to keep thinking off logic or surreal thoughts.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Wouldn't it be funny if Harry went into a room to barricade it and like a cartoon Mad Eye Mooney appeared in the room and for a while help Harry with the barriers before Harry realizes what is going on?

That's usually how it happens in the older Disney cartoons.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
How about DRAGon ally where everybody sort of just drags. It's a slow nothing happens kinda place but also more safe from when society goes crazy and kills each other because of no morals and lack of draconian police force.

Wait that sounds a lot like the western world now!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Well to start off realize that JK Rowling was very biased about the houses. Like most liberals sadly they think they are being *enlightened* or whatever when in reality it's only if you agree to their ways of thinking.

If you want to do your own path that strays from their formula of fairness then you are to be shot.
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »