Reviews for Bad Choices
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please continue and add more, glad kelly found out the way she did, servers her right for stealing him in the first place.
BD fan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Please write more and update this
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved it ...you should totally continued Brenda and Dylon belong together
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
this so should of haappened kama brenda and dylan belonged together
emartinez711 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
moore! pplease continue!
GemmaJadeX-FilesSpade chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Please add more to this story, it's awesome really :D
sexymama25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Yes, please continue. I just found this story and can't wait to see what happens next
LuShan61 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Fantastic.I'm glad Kelly found out about them
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love this and I hope you continue it. I love any fics I can find on B/D. They are my all time fave BH couple ever

Please post more soonish.

Brandy
alexaday chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely continue! I love the premise of this story. It's what should have happened in Little Fish, anyway. I always hated that Brenda turned down Dylan when they so obviously wanted each other! Can't wait to read more :)
PrueAndyForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
*LMAO*- I guess it would make me a *bitch* too for NOT feeling that sorry for Kelly here? Haha. No, I get that on principal, it probably wasn't the right way for BD to handle getting back together. But then again, let's really be honest and ask ourselves here: When was the Brenda/Dylan/Kelly triangle ever based on any principles? Yeah, payback is a bitch, Kelly. The only difference is that Brenda will probably feel ten times worse than you ever did!

Totally rooting for BD here of course, lol! I wonder how the others will react to this 'news' because somehow I doubt Kelly's going to keep this all to herself. The princess is going to have to wine and get attention for it from somewhere *rolleyes*. Of course, I can just imagine the gang being total hypocrites too when Kelly actually did this kind of thing to Brenda first, yet she never really took any flak for it either! It was like it was fine. Whatever, lol, that always annoyed me on the show that everyone acted like it was okay.

Great idea for this story, by the way. Definitely think that you should continue with it! ;o)

Heather
christy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
please continue with this fic its getting good
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Excellent.I think Kelly should go after Bran or Kelly found out about them.I hated that the show broke Bren & Dylan the sistership of Bren & Kel.
Ren Victoria chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
for starters ya caught my attention when the story info said "Brenda W. & Dylan M. then said about them being togehter...thumbs up!
DanimalBr chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Excellent. This is really good. Very sweet and loving scene between Brenda & Dylan. I don't really feel that bad for Kelly as she kind of had it coming.

Just so you know, I love fanfics that deal with alternate timelines from what really happened on the tv show, as I'm currently writing one of my own. Those are my favorite kind. And I really REALLY hope you continue this story, cause I'm already hooked! :)