Reviews for Bad Choices
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Writers please note regardless if Kelly is pregnant and said its Dylan rewrite it like days of our lives make a DNA test or let Brenda get pregnant in the new series even though u all written she can't get pregnet miracles due happen I say its a new research or experiment or a miracle but finally reunited Dylan and Brenda its been a along comeback its the reunion of Dylan and Brenda finally together as a couple
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Kelly knocks unexpexctedley Dylan opens door Kelly said can we talk dylan said kill it aunt a good time Kelly shaking her eyes looking who are you with. Dylan smiles and said no one in the next room she heard something fall she qui keys pushes Dylan Brenda trys to hide but can't go on with this agony as Kelly is looking Brenda is in tears in the closet and comes finally opens door Kelly stunn Kelly turns u Brenda u how could u we ate best friends Brenda cries after all this years of silence after all of these years of waiting yes Kelly its me Kelly furious slaps Brenda Brenda with tears throws a slap back to her no Kelly this is over I love d Dylan always had he was my boyfriend in the beginning remember u cheated with him what did I do to deserve all that I gave u a chance I gave up on Dylan not because I didn't love him but because I wanted him to choose in that the I always wonders if I would hone to that party of him would he be with me not u Dylan chose u cause u were available biy in his heart its always been me he love use your sex I didn't I was always there for him both in good and bad but this time Kelly I will fight for his love and not even it please I'll take I've been gone for years And what do u do u cheat on Dylan I've never cheated on him I'm here to stay Dylan walks I'm and said yes kill I love u but not the way I've loved brand btrnda isy soulmate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please continue and add more, glad kelly found out the way she did, servers her right for stealing him in the first place.
BD fan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Please write more and update this
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved it ...you should totally continued Brenda and Dylon belong together
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
this so should of haappened kama brenda and dylan belonged together
emartinez711 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
moore! pplease continue!
GemmaJadeX-FilesSpade chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Please add more to this story, it's awesome really :D
sexymama25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Yes, please continue. I just found this story and can't wait to see what happens next
LuShan61 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Fantastic.I'm glad Kelly found out about them
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love this and I hope you continue it. I love any fics I can find on B/D. They are my all time fave BH couple ever

Please post more soonish.

Brandy
alexaday chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely continue! I love the premise of this story. It's what should have happened in Little Fish, anyway. I always hated that Brenda turned down Dylan when they so obviously wanted each other! Can't wait to read more :)
PrueAndyForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
*LMAO*- I guess it would make me a *bitch* too for NOT feeling that sorry for Kelly here? Haha. No, I get that on principal, it probably wasn't the right way for BD to handle getting back together. But then again, let's really be honest and ask ourselves here: When was the Brenda/Dylan/Kelly triangle ever based on any principles? Yeah, payback is a bitch, Kelly. The only difference is that Brenda will probably feel ten times worse than you ever did!

Totally rooting for BD here of course, lol! I wonder how the others will react to this 'news' because somehow I doubt Kelly's going to keep this all to herself. The princess is going to have to wine and get attention for it from somewhere *rolleyes*. Of course, I can just imagine the gang being total hypocrites too when Kelly actually did this kind of thing to Brenda first, yet she never really took any flak for it either! It was like it was fine. Whatever, lol, that always annoyed me on the show that everyone acted like it was okay.

Great idea for this story, by the way. Definitely think that you should continue with it! ;o)

~Heather~
christy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
please continue with this fic its getting good
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Excellent.I think Kelly should go after Bran or Kelly found out about them.I hated that the show broke Bren & Dylan the sistership of Bren & Kel.