Reviews for stormy seas and smooth sailing
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Loved the ending, but the first chapter was nice. Strange saying that to torture scenes...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
dear.cherie chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Nice. It's a lovely story!

Keep writing.
Amarentha chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Ugh, this was the right miss of terribly sad and terribly sweet. I loved it.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Ooooooooohhhhh love this :D
Nadia-91 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
love it amazing! really love it !
SarahTee chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Love it! Happy endings are awesome...Believable happy endings are the best though! I love how you still had Erik struggle with it for a bit beforehand - it made it that much more real :-D

Gaming Girl chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
OOMMMMGGGG *arms flail in the arm* sooooo good!

i love it SO much how you made Erik change his MIND and STAY with Charles. ohmyfuckinggod yes! there are NOT enough fics that god dam do that! this could really be FREAKING AWESOME!

i like how this is going and im really looking forward to an update :)
pinbot chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Gah. I just adored it.
reignofdreams chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I love you. Plain and simple. I didn't think I could love this story anymore than I already did, but clearly I was wrong. This is getting saved so that I can go back and bask in its wonderfullness over and over.

Rosawyn chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Awe, this is sweet. Sort of sad also, but mostly just all warm and nice. Give peace a chance, Erik. ;)
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Perfect. You are so talented, I love all your pieces. I just saw this again, so it was perfect timing. You did an amazing job capturing the emotion and the characters. Heartwrenching and sweet. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
oh wow just wow nice i loved this
SarahTee chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Why's that the end? :-( Awesome fic needs more chapters! Love this, you've done a great job with the characters, and that bit at the end with the plane and Erik using a memory of Charles...perfect! Putting this on story alert in hopes that you'll decide it deserves more chapters :-D

forestwife chapter 1 . 6/27/2011