Reviews for Face of an Angel
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
How have I not reviewed this before? I know I've read it multiple times. The imagery is just... The mysteriousness, the imagery, the strangeness of it all just makes me want to read it over and over. It's so *beautiful*, even though it's so sad and tragic... Wow. Way to paint a picture with words!
And yes, that scene was the MOST tragically amazing Thirteen scene ever, it really was.
kristenfi13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is a really great piece! I love all the metaphors and the flow of your writing :)

Oh and I totally agree about the end of 'Lucky Thirteen' being the most tragically beautiful thing ever! I play it in my head while I listen to 'Dark Road' :P
annarky92 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
yupyupyupyupyup. And you're inspired again. This oneshot is...sad. Seriously, it's sad. Thirteen is just...*sighs* Why couldn't they just be together? It would make things so much easier... but still, it would kill all the fun.

A sad but beautiful oneshot here, Darth Vader/etc,etc,etc. How do you do it? It's... oh, boy, stop being sad, ok? I don't like to be sad. Well, I try not to (:

Keep writing, I'll be reading!

Beijos!