Reviews for Inconstant Moon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Suite please
fifnyr chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Hey, great story!
take your time, but please update someday!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Still hoping for an update
It was great so far
Kyuubi's Death chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
that was a lie, you said you would update over 2 years ago! I hate people that 'forget' things like this! So what the hell ever!
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
More I love it so far
dead feather chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This was a great and an interesting start. But this also sounded very ambitious, a very long and multi chaptered story. Id still love to read more if you ever get inspired again. If nothing more then simply some snippets, small scenes from here and there just to see what would happen! :)
MellaStorpeyFan17 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
You lied you realize, its been more than a year. I like your story though it's been done before, I won't favorite because of your abandonment of your story.
Jenaminya chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
This sounds really good, I'd love to read more ;)
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I love this story so far! I hope to see more soon! Great job!
Kai19 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Since it's been over a year since your last update, I'm guessing this fic has been abandoned? Too bad.. I was liking how it was going.
Chibisuka6 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
It's cool your busy but I like this story so please update soon. Good luck with your exams.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
hugs! :P
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
:D
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
this fan fiction is awesome. I love how Harry trusts Marvolo, befriends Draco and seems to be very powerful. I also liked the confrontation with Ron and the idea of Harry switching schools after first year sounds intriguing. please update soon.
Sulix chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Good story, quite original in its own way.

I love the Harry-Marvolo interaction and how you portray Harry as an above average kid but still believable. It's a very delicate balance to maintain: to make him some kind of genius and still taking into account that he is a child. Congrats!

Hope you update someday!