Reviews for Too Complicating
twilight sparkle chapter 19 . 5/21
Hugs hugs hugs
twilight sparkle chapter 15 . 5/21
Cyber hug 4 u and I'm new to this fanfictin thing since I just got a permit so 100 cyber hugs from me
Love twilight sparkle
Dangerdude chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
This chapter had soo much going onn.

Firstly, damn Dawn's mom lol. She should be the biggest contender for the mother of the year prize lmaoo.

And i was really impressed the way Ash handled that one particular part. As i was reading it, i felt ratger nervous. But Ash handled it in the best way podsible. Surprused that Kenny didn't resolve to violence tho.

And lastly, i couldn't help but to smile after seeing the romance part. It was so very cute and well written.

Wonderful story it has been. Only one more chater left tho sighhh
Dangerdude chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Yay. A perfect chapter!

The chapter length was good so was the content. And wooohooo they r finally togrther xD
Dangerdude chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Hmm i think it would've been much beter if more depth could be shown in Ash and Mistys relationship. Coz as a reader, i didn't even feel shocked that misty did that with tracey.

Also, it wouldve been much better for the story, if tracey was introduced earlier. This sudden introduction of a new character and galling love with a main character seemed a bit off to me :/

Chapter was good btw
Dangerdude chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
The chapter was fineeeee. A bit short, but it was totally alright
Dangerdude chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
Oh wow. Major writing style transformation xD

This chapter had so much detailing to everything omg! Really loved it and hehe really wasn't expecting them to get together so soon lmao
Dangerdude chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
OMG this chapter xD

I loved the twists and at the end, Ash got trolled Lmaoo.

And ooh. Tht nightmare part was really scary (0_0)
Dangerdude chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
I'm really hookes into this story. Really enjoying every bit of it. Imma read the next chapter now xD
Dangerdude chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
Wonderful backstories added to the main characters. It was well done.

And now all know where this story is headed ;P
Dangerdude chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
Kenny is such a jerk in this story lmao.

Anyway. So far, the focus of the story isn't on Ash. But I'm not complaining. I'm loving the story xD
Dangerdude chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
The characters of the story seem really OOC. Misty's suster certainly doesn't talk like that...

Keeping characters in check is a big lart of a story and hopefully the later chapters will fix this problem

And as for the chapter, it was gooood. Things have finally started getting complicating, which i really like~

LMAOO.
Dangerdude chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
I really enjoyed reading that Drew and Dawn part. Some important life lessons right there!

Never change yourself to make somebody like you. And love your lover for how he/she is instead of forcing him/her to change.

Loved the chapter.
Dangerdude chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Pokeshipping looks the main ship upto now. But I'm pretty sure things will change hehe
Dangerdude chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
It did feel rather rushed rbh. Hopefully it'll be better in the later chapters :/

And hmm. Clear pokeshipping hints there. Lets see how it goes xD