Reviews for Too Complicating
I have a Bad Feeling about this
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
great chapter
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
It just had to be Tracey who broke them up, eh? I never liked Tracey, even from the start of the series
AnotherReader chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
EPICNESS to the damm last chapter thats what i have to say this is a awesome fic maybe you should make a sequel or at least some other pokemon story with AshXDawn and finaly To the archives! (again)
Reader Out!...
demon alice chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Ohmigosh, this story was amazing! I'm so glad for the opportunity to read such a great storyline (especially with good grammar) and I hope you write more Pearl, Contest, and Orangeshipping stories. (especially Pearlshipping! XD) thank you for writing a marvelous story! 3
- DemonOtaku-Pearlshipper
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Kae Orka is related to Kareoke, right?
I don't really recognize the songs because I'm not in the POP music scene. I like K-pop and classical. k-pop because I'm Korean.
Good for you on the hits amount.
I read this when it was complete.
I really loved the story, it was great. Although, you could've at least put Pikachu and the mention of the eighth movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew wouldn't work because Ash is the star and that's awkward.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Keep up the hard work! Just give it your best effort and I'm sure you'll make the switch.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
This chapter was confusing, like Inception.
yungmoneygirl chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
nahh it wasnt lame, plus i really like ur story and did u make a squel? if u didnt can u, plz? :)
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
love you too
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
dat fucking bitch
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
this is deffinetly mind fucking
XPokeFictionsX chapter 19 . 11/8/2012