Reviews for Vacation Plans
Grace.M chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Pleaces i love bb/rob pleaces it one of the best bb/rob story i ever read pleaessssss! :D
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I'm just soo emotional all my items are off my bed since I was feeling too much. :3 amazing story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Well... that was... straight forward.
GRammarNazi101 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
its not mi or me its my
Xana 2.0 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Just love this story kid flash got what he deserved go raven well done
LrafaelxD chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Fuck! this story is AWESOME! I loved it!3 :D
Hahahahahah... love what Raven did to Kid Flash! He was a total jerk, he deserved that. Great Story! :D
WhoKnows chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! (I'm 17... Oh Right! (I almost forgot to add this) As of writing this!
(i love writing things like that :-) ))

Btw I can't help but wonder... Have you found yourself a boyfriend yet? (i still think you totally deserve one)
And now i'm of to look up your profile and read everything else that you may have uploaded!
:-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Sweet! I hope you've got a boyfriend 'cus you deserve one! And to all of you out there :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
A SEQUEL! To Quote the one and only Brick (as himself): "AWESOME"
I Can't wait! *Jumping up and down*
WhoKnows chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
This was awesome and i cried at the end *Brofist to * ( A.K.A You.)

What happened after they left:

Starfire: "I'm never taking another vacation"

Cyborg: "Ditto" (Don't know how to spell it...)
WhoKnows chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
YEEEEESSSSSSSS HE IS DEAD *Victory Dance Ridiculously High Pitched Fan-Boy Squees* Thank You!
This chapter was AWESOME but i thought that the joke was a tad overdone:
Raven: "What are you doing!?"
KF: "Robin"
Massive amounts of action followed with gory death
Me: "WOOHOO! HE IS DEAD!".
But nonetheless it was still awesome! :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I Did NOT see that one coming! (the fact that she actually picked up on the emotional shock waves coming from Robbie!) :-) And YES he (Kid Flash) is FINALLY going to die! :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Soooo... Raven did not sense the emotional shock waves emanating from Robins room... Strange. I hope Kid Flash will die now at least. :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I can't even start with describing how much you just spooked me! I'm sorry but i think i'm going to need a minute to get my sanity together... there... thanks for waiting and i hope that this will FINALLY be the death of Kid Flash. Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I don't like nitpicking, I really don 't, but I feel this one is justified. I was totally willing to overlook the constant switching of POV's(within the same paragraph) but Robin did say he loved BB and it just makes me mad when a writer doesn't know their own story well enough to remember crucial details like that and then change them last minute. On top of that KF had said he was going to be gentle and had prepared Robin thoroughly so that scene shouldn't have contained any blood.