Reviews for Vacation Plans
MurderMostDsrvd chapter 14 . 7/31
"sob , sob , sob" Robin cried. "I forgot the lube and condom robin even though you know I'm trying to make you fall in love with me, and I'm suppose to love you" purred Kid Flash. "I hope the readers want to read more cause if they do email me at "
MurderMostDsrvd chapter 9 . 7/31
Knew it fucking kill KF (WHO RAPES ROBIN)
MurderMostDsvd chapter 6 . 7/31
KF dies everyone!
TheGirlOfTheSeasons chapter 2 . 4/29
Well...That escalated quickly...0-0
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
Good writing and everything I feel abit sad tho kid flash is my favourite DC character
prieds chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
SuperWG chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Lol. This seemed like such a lighthearted fic and turns out someone didn't even make it out alive. Turned dark. Some characters were OOC but it was interesting.
SuperWG chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
Well. That escalated quickly.
TristonKitsune chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Ride on bro, I don't write here anymore cause I'm a trans male and I just don't write shit anymore. Deleted a ton of stories for the bs I got for being trans. Ride on brother, suck the d as much as usual want. -fist pump-
SugarBlood chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
I think you should write a sequel and go more into Raven's personality and what Robin and Beast Boy are doing next with their relationship.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Why the sudden switch in first person? You repeat a line with beast boy then Robin, but switch to robins perspective
Chris the mother chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Rape is good dawg
Grace.M chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Pleaces i love bb/rob pleaces it one of the best bb/rob story i ever read pleaessssss! :D
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I'm just soo emotional all my items are off my bed since I was feeling too much. :3 amazing story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Well... that was... straight forward.