Reviews for Vacation Plans
Chris the mother chapter 10 . 6/21
Rape is good dawg
Grace.M chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Pleaces i love bb/rob pleaces it one of the best bb/rob story i ever read pleaessssss! :D
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I'm just soo emotional all my items are off my bed since I was feeling too much. :3 amazing story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Well... that was... straight forward.
GRammarNazi101 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
its not mi or me its my
Xana 2.0 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Just love this story kid flash got what he deserved go raven well done
LrafaelxD chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Fuck! this story is AWESOME! I loved it!3 :D
Hahahahahah... love what Raven did to Kid Flash! He was a total jerk, he deserved that. Great Story! :D
WhoKnows chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! (I'm 17... Oh Right! (I almost forgot to add this) As of writing this!
(i love writing things like that :-) ))

Btw I can't help but wonder... Have you found yourself a boyfriend yet? (i still think you totally deserve one)
And now i'm of to look up your profile and read everything else that you may have uploaded!
:-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Sweet! I hope you've got a boyfriend 'cus you deserve one! And to all of you out there :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
A SEQUEL! To Quote the one and only Brick (as himself): "AWESOME"
I Can't wait! *Jumping up and down*
WhoKnows chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
This was awesome and i cried at the end *Brofist to * ( A.K.A You.)

What happened after they left:

Starfire: "I'm never taking another vacation"

Cyborg: "Ditto" (Don't know how to spell it...)
WhoKnows chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
YEEEEESSSSSSSS HE IS DEAD *Victory Dance Ridiculously High Pitched Fan-Boy Squees* Thank You!
This chapter was AWESOME but i thought that the joke was a tad overdone:
Raven: "What are you doing!?"
KF: "Robin"
Massive amounts of action followed with gory death
Me: "WOOHOO! HE IS DEAD!".
But nonetheless it was still awesome! :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I Did NOT see that one coming! (the fact that she actually picked up on the emotional shock waves coming from Robbie!) :-) And YES he (Kid Flash) is FINALLY going to die! :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Soooo... Raven did not sense the emotional shock waves emanating from Robins room... Strange. I hope Kid Flash will die now at least. :-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I can't even start with describing how much you just spooked me! I'm sorry but i think i'm going to need a minute to get my sanity together... there... thanks for waiting and i hope that this will FINALLY be the death of Kid Flash. Have a nice day!