Reviews for Vacation Plans
prieds chapter 14 . 6/9
SuperWG chapter 14 . 2/17
Lol. This seemed like such a lighthearted fic and turns out someone didn't even make it out alive. Turned dark. Some characters were OOC but it was interesting.
SuperWG chapter 8 . 2/17
Well. That escalated quickly.
TristonKitsune chapter 3 . 1/19
Ride on bro, I don't write here anymore cause I'm a trans male and I just don't write shit anymore. Deleted a ton of stories for the bs I got for being trans. Ride on brother, suck the d as much as usual want. -fist pump-
SugarBlood chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
I think you should write a sequel and go more into Raven's personality and what Robin and Beast Boy are doing next with their relationship.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Why the sudden switch in first person? You repeat a line with beast boy then Robin, but switch to robins perspective
Chris the mother chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Rape is good dawg
Grace.M chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Pleaces i love bb/rob pleaces it one of the best bb/rob story i ever read pleaessssss! :D
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I'm just soo emotional all my items are off my bed since I was feeling too much. :3 amazing story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Well... that was... straight forward.
GRammarNazi101 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
its not mi or me its my
Xana 2.0 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Just love this story kid flash got what he deserved go raven well done
LrafaelxD chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Fuck! this story is AWESOME! I loved it!3 :D
Hahahahahah... love what Raven did to Kid Flash! He was a total jerk, he deserved that. Great Story! :D
WhoKnows chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! (I'm 17... Oh Right! (I almost forgot to add this) As of writing this!
(i love writing things like that :-) ))

Btw I can't help but wonder... Have you found yourself a boyfriend yet? (i still think you totally deserve one)
And now i'm of to look up your profile and read everything else that you may have uploaded!
:-) Have a nice day!
WhoKnows chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Sweet! I hope you've got a boyfriend 'cus you deserve one! And to all of you out there :-) Have a nice day!