Reviews for Keep Up
Mo de Aries chapter 21 . 10/10
Hi there!
Loved this fanfiction! XDD
You surely should do more fanfiction!
Thanks for the hard work!
jackita chapter 1 . 10/1
A very good start, caught my attention.
I like..!
MintMousse chapter 8 . 9/16
very sappy and errr , childish, or more immature maybe. juvenile. i think i prefer the more mature kakairu fics, though its well written enough. and i dont mean the sexual content but the characterisations fyi. so much teen angst lol. cheers
Ranni chapter 19 . 9/11
Great new chapter. Hope to see more
AriesDanger24 chapter 21 . 9/11
Omg, this was so great~ you finally updated and finished it~~~~ I am so happy because you literally saved me because I was falling asleep when I had work to do, but your chapters are so amazing I became alive again...the power of great fan fiction is scary
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 3/2
i like the flow of this
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 3/2
this is good. it keeps my interest and makes me curious for more. You deserve more reviews
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 3/2
Kitkatkatie64 chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
I know it has been a year and a half since you last updated the story, but i feel it is a shame not to finish it. You are so close to it being done, and it has been a pleasure to read it. So if you are still active on your account please post the final chapters. thank you for sharing your work. :)
YoungScribe chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
You still alive? Just wondering because... you haven't updated since August of 2014. I just found your page and I think you're a really good writer. I'd like to read more. Anyway, please up date. I'd appreciate it.
chocomiiillk13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
I really love all the aspects of this story. It's sweet and complex and wonderful. I can't wait till thr next chapter cause that was on heck of an ending for that last one.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
AriesDanger24 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
No Iruka! Don't think! Feel the moment seize it! I really hope Kakashi can make Iruka feel better! XD This is a great story! I love the way you write Majestic Moose *loves your username*

c e n n a d e s u chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Oh no! I hope Ruka-kun doesn't do anything drastic. :( I can feel the suspense building; everything is going too perfectly to not have something bad happen soon.

I can't wait for the next update

Also, in regards to like grammar mistakes and stuff, the main thing I notice is the misuse of 'to, and too'. Its throughout most of the chapters, so it would be hard to point them all out in a review. If you want help on which one to use when, feel free to message me! Amazing story, otherwise. -
walke chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
This chapter was so short :,( but thank you for the update. I can't wait to see what happens next.