Reviews for Princess Tiaras and Voting Ballots
anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
awesome job so cute!
lalalalala chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
3 it :D

Really, really good... and that part about Chris being the gay one... that was a joke, right? Because i wasn't shore and the whole thing got vert confusing :(

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FANTASTIC THOUGH!
likeasouffle chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
LOL! Adorable! This was my favorite part:

Darren grabbed the tiara from Chris, shoving it on his head and smiling madly. "Nope! You may call me Princess Darren from now on. Or just Princess. Or actually you can call me Kate Middleton too."

Hahaha! I love how cuddly and coupley they act in this, even though they're not a couple and Darren is straight. I think I have a coupley-best-friends kink. Anyway it was soo cute and fun. Great work!
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Cute as shit!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
VOTING! I forgot just how AMAZING the live stream was!

HOW CAN YOU HATE BRITISH ACCENTS CHRIS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I LOVED THIS! This was adorable. HAHAHAHAHA Darren's PJs!
CE Winters chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Darren in woman's pajamas and a tiara, I think I just about died picturing that.

Awww, but their Royal Wedding antics were so cute! Bah, feeding each other sweets and such LOL. Cute little story! :3
dandilion-queen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this was cute they are hilarious in this!
AceCade chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So adorable!
Zirconiafire chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Love it, it seems so like Darren and Chris to do something like that. Not that I know much about them, but I could imagine it. I like how you write them btw, cause lots of people write them as a couple, but as Darren is straight, I prefer them as just close friends. So well done in that aspect, and for the story in general.

Also, I can't wait for your other updates, I love your other stories as well!
Mew Mew Orange chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lol! That was so cute! And so... them! Idk. It just seemed like, "o hai! I'm Darren and I'm cute and peeps think I'm the gay one!" "And I'm Chris! I'm gay and sarcastic but not nearly as flamboyant as my glee character, aren't I spiff!"

Just like that. XD Except, you know... You did it better...
FifiLovesDarrenCriss chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Kk so this is really amazing and I love it so freaking much,u should continue writing it,please don't make it a one shot.I really enjoyed reading this and I wish there would be a next chapter...
mardie186 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I watched the livestream live where Darren talked about the voting. He's just so adorable. And I watched the royal wedding. Love Darrens' pj's. I will tell you Darren went with Chris to the Time 100 Gala and it was in NYC while Glee was filming there. Thats why Darren was in NY then. He and Chris were interviewed on the red carpet. Darren made a really nice little speech about how great Chris was and said he was "shooting him all my love tonight". The White House Correspondents dinner was at the White House and it is a fact that their special tour was cancelled due to Bin Laden's death and all the chaos surrounding that. Chris was super disappointed that he didnt get the special tour. And yeah I sometimes think Darren acts more flamboyant than Chris.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this is too cute! XD
Oustiti chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I actually don't care for the royal wedding thing but the story was cute. :)