Reviews for The Last Midnight
Starlight-blood-flower chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
can't wait for more
Peter1312 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
the title last midnight is based of the song for sondhiems into the woods the only real soong by the witch
No-hablo-ingles chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I don't know if I already commented on this but hell I'll comment anyway are you going to update this cause I thing it's brilliant and the first one was great to
FantasticGymnastic chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
how long till you update? I wanna read more!
Kimberley chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
*knock knock* hallo? *peeks around corner*

I'm sorry,are you planning on updating this story? :)

I would love it if you would

Greetzz,

Kim.
EmZ711 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I can't believe I just saw this! I loved WHR! I really hope you plan on updating this! :)
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It's Aliiiiiiiiive ! ! Sorry just watched Young Frankenstein a couple of days ago.
Twicked chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
don't worry maggie, you'll break him:):) maguire that is. and i like this. great fun to read. and i want a pretzel even though i do ot know. i am so frekaing ungary:(
Wicked Is My Life chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Yea! I'm so happy Dorothy choose to stay in Oz; I'd always wondered what would have happened if she knew Elphaba's story. Great chapter!
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Interesting... I'm a bit confused on who Kumbricia is, though.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Love it!
stopignoremegoaway chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I love reading the ANs and disclaimers of your stories... So anyways, I like that Dorothy thought about all her memories there. I am sosososososossososo excited for the next chapter. This was a bit short.
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice beginning...
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love it! Please don't wait too long before putting the next chapter up!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*squeal* YESSSS! FINALLY! A SEQUEL! *cough cough* um, I mean...oh, look! a sequel! how amazing!

*gasp* OMGITSNESSA! Major cliffie! Cant wait for more!