Reviews for Ordinary Girl
VexoMenza chapter 21 . 5/12
The last chapter should be out "...soon!" they said. It's been three years! I'm a new reader, and I'm surprised that I hadn't discovered this story sooner. It's an amazing fanfic, and I would absolutely love it if you could continue working on the final chapter. If you have any ideas for the sequel that you mentioned in the bottom AN, I would definitely read it. So please don't give up on this fanfic!
If the inspiration there wasn't enough, here's some actual input on the way it was written. Most fanfics that I like, I deal with the bad spelling and grammar. But this one... it has an amazing plot, AND it's well written. Even if the characters are OOC, the way you write them makes it flow perfectly with the story. I was left mentally squealing a couple times because of how cute it was. Know that I don't often review on stories (in my opinion, favorites and follows are how I judge a story), but seeing how long it had taken to update, I think you need a little push. :P So don't even think about abandoning this story when you still have fans waiting for this next chapter!
Favorite Story
Piplup1212 chapter 21 . 1/9
PLEASE UPDATE! Because three years later is totally soon. But pretty please? I know you're writing it from what your profile which was updated semi recently last year. It was so good! Please make a sequel. It's just so different from other Contestshipping stories I've read. Okay, rant over. See ya and byes!
Warrior of Hope chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
BEST CONTEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE FINISH IT :D lol I finished it, and needed another place to review
Warrior of Hope chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT! I'M BEGGING YOU :'(
Warrior of Hope chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
DAMN HARLEY! I HATE HIM SOOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW! Lol I really get into Contest fics XD
Warrior of Hope chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
/3 This was sooo well written. It's the feels...
Warrior of Hope chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Mark is ABSOLutely hilarious XD IS THAT MAX? I NEVER LIKE HIM!
Warrior of Hope chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
DAMN SOLIDAD! She was OOC, but you said you meant to make her like that for dramatic reasons so that's fine. That is literally the only mistake I have seen so far! You are a great writer!
Warrior of Hope chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter 3 I'm really loving this fic!
Warrior of Hope chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
This chapter was really cute. This fic is extremely well written and one of the best CS fics I have read in a while :D
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
;-; Where did you go?
WOW544 chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Best story ever! You are a great author.
popsoda2121 chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
OH MY GOSHHHH-! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE US LIKE THAT IN A CLIFF HANGER! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
Drewlover346 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Your a really good writer. This is one of the most epic story's I've read.
lizzyd710 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
HOW SOON IS SOON. I just started reading last night and omg this is great.