Reviews for We Did It Our Way
LvSammy chapter 36 . 1/12
caitloveslogan chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I wish Kurt had a proper friend! Someone he could talk to and someone who would stick up for him! I actually don't like Hayden in this story I did at first...Santana's not much better either! When 2 of my best friends fight I never take sides! I'm not finished the story yet so maybe I'll change my mind about them! ;) I just hate how Kurt gets the blame for everything! He wasn't the only one at fault. Blaine said some hurtful things one seems to care about that and make sure Kurt is okay :( I'm loving the story though!
Cknap26547 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
they better :(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I had this crazy feeling it was Satan. Weird ha.
Lydia chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I like Bryce. He makes everything dramatic!
shaygirl61 chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
Thank You. This was fab, I laughed and cried many times.I am off to read the sequel. Your writing skills are wonderful. Xx
hayden gnat chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
I wanted to say again... amazing writing! I also wanted to say good eyes when you saw that darren criss was smaller than chris colfer... great way to play that to your advantage... thanks for writing this fanfiction... its amazing!
hayden gnat chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
Yay! Your my new favorite writer! You should become an auother... your amazing
hayden gnat chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Ahhhh! Nice twist with abu... keeping writing you now have your biggest fan! I love your writing... i read your writing and listen to glee songs on my phone and this is what i do all day! THANKS A LOT!
hayden gnat chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Thank you for writing a long fanfiction... its well written and i love the plot... ive gone through many fanfictions and i hace never read one as long as yours! Thanks a lot!
BookieFan chapter 36 . 12/23/2012
I know this ff was written months ago and I discovered it rather late, but it was wonderful! I laughed...I cried...I can't wait to read the sequel.
mzjem chapter 36 . 11/15/2012
I read this until the end from the begining. And boy oh boy. I cried and laughed you are AMAZING! I love you and your stories. They are just so good and I love reading them! :)))
paddyofurniture chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
I adore HaydeSatan(my name for them Hades and Satan get it?, one resides in the other or her heart at least). Absolutely loving this tale and Bryce makes my skin crawl. Give him a chance my sweet patootie. He needs to crawl out from under the rock from whence he came. Hopefully Kurt can repair the damage.
paddyofurniture chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Ok I laughed so hard over the bedsheets and the pillows. I also had to pat myself on the back because I predicted in my brain that the mystery date was Santana. This is great. Can't wait to continue reading. I love all your stories and I'm slowly working my way through them.
Redrose71237 chapter 18 . 3/11/2012