Reviews for If things were different
requiems dream chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
(Don't feel like loging in) *Hums along to A Dustland Fairytale.* Interesting more mysteries to pursue and explore. I also had feelings of fuzzy with the character interactions in this chapter. Anyways, if you feel like it, you could speed it up. But it's usually best to go with what you feel like. It's your decision, so go with what works for you. Until next time sayanara. :)
requiems dream chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Graces f is distracting me... I love video games... Anyways interesting chapter, was serious at the beginning, and the conversation between Obito and Naruto made me laugh. Since I thought of something else haha. Until next time sayanara :)
cnt spel and idc chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
hmmmmmm i like the story though some of the words are a little off...like the dialogue and stuff...but other than that really good :)
requiems dream chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Won't let me log in... anyways don't worry about late updates happens alot with many stories. So this chapter made me chuckle at the end parts and also there was a 'my' in one of the sentences. Until next time sayanara :)
requiems dream chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Happy New Year
Hmmmm that scroll wander how Hikaru got that. Anyway's good chapter pacing was good, and I'm running out of thing's to say. Well until next time; sayanara :)
requiems dream chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
-_- won't let me log in... Anyway's Sasuke's no longer a jerk lol. And no cliiffhanger, haha also if you want to fix your earlier chapters, then that's up to you unless you just want too add a few things or make small edits, it's up to you. So cool chapter and until next time sayanara _
requiems dream chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Lol poor Obito, those clothes' must of been heavy. Anyway's I found a random T at the end of one of the sentences, starting a new sentence. So good chapter and until next time sayanara :)
Ari Siegfried chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Hey hey Hey hey

I feel so sorry for Obito~ :P Poor, Poor Obito having to carry all those clothes :3
requiems dream chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
0_o Those ninja sound creepy, and just what is up with Hikaru? Hmmmmm, anyway's interesting chapter and writer's block is never fun lol. Until next time sayanara :)
Li Tao Fa chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Hey...

I have no idea what to say about your ff.

The plot seems good, albeit a bit overused with the whole Ita, Sasu little sister thing but the twists make it original. Your style of writing is awesome and you got most of the characters down good. I, for one, can't wait for your next chapter :3

P.S. I FINALLY got to chapter ten :P -blames Magi-
requiems dream chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Well that was fast paced, but in a good way. So, I enjoyed everything and i'm running out of things to say. 0.o Um yeah, anyway's until next time sayanara. :)
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
More!:D
requiems dream chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
obito i've heard that name somewhere in naruto but forgot were... anyways good chapter and the end part was nice so uh until next time later :)
requiems dream chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
classical music is so nice anyways gee talk about a wtf moment at the end and lol you shouldn't throw pancakes at people XD haha anyways i enjoyed the chapter so until next time sayanara :)
requiems dream chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
yeah for cliffhangers (sarcasm) anyways no grammar mistakes and sasuke is still a jerk for not remembering hikaru. well i enjoyed the chapter so until next time sayanara :)