Reviews for One Man Army
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
not bad but I wish you'd finish it with Sam waking up after he 'killed' the last Him
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved how you seamlessly fit your addition into the story line of the episode. I loved that one and you managed to enhance it even further. Dean's concern and desperation was heartbreaking, but so was Sam's struggle against his other selves. His confusion, his fear and his reluctance to deal with hell where overcome by his need to be with Dean, to help his brother. I could see this so clearly in the middle of the episode that it is hard for me to distinguish between the actual epi and your story. I almost expect your part to be in it now. Absolutely wonderfully written. Hugs, Vonnie
Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
awww LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT TO PIECES! LOVE IT!

I just... yeah... love it!

I mean I don't know who made me hurt more... Dean or Sam in this fic.. ya know! Dean soo desperate to get his bro back and Sam with guilt!Sam being an as*hole to him... but WHOOT Sam killed that bastard!

loved this! and yeah watching THOSE scenes in the show... GAH... painful, yet AWESOME! I just looved those scenes in the woods and then Dean with Sam in Bobby's panic room! love that ep! BUT.. I do not forgive Dean for just going away from Sam like that... because you had it in this fic, where Dean turned Sam sideways so that he didn't choke and all that.. so I mean.. in the ep, WHAT if Sam would choke on his vomit, or whatever, when he'd have a seazure and Dean wasn't there! :O that really bothered me in the ep!

but you have Dean here with Sam all the time and that... that's just LOOVE! :))))))

and GO, SAM, GO! I adore Sam, here and in the ep... quick tongue, quick thinking and badas* :) love him... and his curage :))))

thank you for sharing this! awesome story! :)

hugs

S.
carocali chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love the way you put all the pieces together of Sam, adding guilt. That has to be the worst of all for him.

Nicely done!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, this was fantastic! I loved the raw emotion in this, and how you incorporated Guilt!Sam. The bog was a perfect symbol for that! Brava, I loved it!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Guilt as the fourth part. Ohhhhh, BRILLIANT move, that. Cheers to you. Every minute of this was spectacular, from the very vivid and un-sparing descriptions of what Sam was experiencing to the raw pain Dean was feeling when he was helpless to do anything but watch. Love it so much.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A really dramatic and descriptive piece, you so got what was going on in Sam's head there. And the only thing that could pull him back was his big brother. Never one to take the easy route Sam hauled himself back but knew Dean would be right by his side.

Great writing Karen.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Guilt and loved ones in a sticky sludge. Of course.

Oh Karen, you've done it again, given me everything I could have wanted extra within that episode without taking anything away.

And to have Dean's part included, watching hopelessly while Sam seizes. Just totally great.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love how your story extended the scenes of Dean talking to an unconscious Sam. Nice touch when Dean's tears caused Sam to wake to a few raindrops in the woods.

I felt bad for Sam when he found the mass grave. He didn't know what the bodies meant, but I figured roboSam would have known most of them. Yet even if Sam didn't know the faces he knew, 'deep in his soul, he had everything to do with the how and the why.'

I couldn't figure out who was this fourth part of Sam. Nice touch having it be guilt.

Wonderful moment when Dean knew something was wrong with his brother just before Sam had another seizure after killing GuiltSam.

I loved the final thought from Sam, 'Dean needed him, and if he were being honest, he needed Dean too.' (I just hope the writers of the show understand we need the brothers together and no more separating/or killing them - sorry minor rant there)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Anytime you want to share another, I'd love to read it. :)

Thanks again and until next time, take care.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Gotta say you ure had e on the edge of my seat as I was reading this one my friend, es[pecially when Sammy started seizing. all I could think was come on Dean...get through to your brother. Thnk goodness Dean stayed persistant in is rambling and Sam finally heard his voice. Otherwise, who knows how long he would have been stuck in there with his fourth self!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ohh wonderful story love! This was brilliant! :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great fic - what an interesting concept! It made a lot of sense - that there'd be a separate part of Sam that remembered and felt guilty for everyone he'd been (at least partly) responsible for killing, even from before his soulless period.

I liked how you worked in some brotherly moments around the horror - I think the show could definitely have given us a few more of those in the panic room bits of the last episode! A little bit more cuddling/ face-patting/ freaked out Dean caring for Sam would have made me happy :-D and you included a nice lot of that!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Brilliant! I would have loved to see more pieces of Sam on the show so I'm so glad you explored this idea. And 'Guilt' - what a great choice! There was some awesome brutal imagery in there. Poor Sam!

Isn't the wait for season seven unbearable? Good thing we have stories like this to keep us going!