Reviews for The Best Plan Ever: Ten Steps to Sexual Prowess
J'aime .
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/17
Hn. Ok.
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 1/14
I got to say, this is really well done. Good build up, believable motivation, good characterization, Just overall great. It's really sad to say that finding a good story like this with all that PLUS a good lemon is an extreme rarity when talking about fanfiction based on the Dragonball franchise. My one gripe which is really kind of a nitpick is the fact that the resolution was a bit cheesy.

However, I can understand that given it only being a one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I enjoyed the smut, though both Gohan and Videl are somewhat OOC. I also don't like Gohan having been with girls before Videl...GRR. THAT just irks me but all in all, good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
:p i think i melted.
Queenies chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
XD i loved your fanfic. Ur a great writer.
jay-jay chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I dont... nah...
Pizzadude5665 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
gohan is a total beast in this story
Gohans Videl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The fic was nice. Well I had never pictured Gohan that harsh or Videl that uncouth, deadly or mean . Videl never had too much attitude , but the fic was nice .
wtf chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Dude you mad videl a bitch in this story
WakeUp chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm gunna' be honest, I didn't expect much from this story...however, it was beautifully written and all the characters were in the perfect mindset! This was portrayed perfectly, I can see this as the start of their relationship with no problem. I am begging you, write a sequel, or at least a few more chapters. I was reading this on my Ipad and I couldn't put it down, my friend had to remind me that we were watching a movie! Just amazing, and the smut scene was great too! ;)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
interesting story :)
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really did like this, but I think it had sooooooo much more potential. It could have been an absolutely fantastic multi-chaptered story. You could have dragged it out, having Videl question whether she wanted Lam or Gohan, you could have had Gohan initially reject her before warming up to the idea after discovering she was truly sorry and then didn't sleep with Lam, etc.

As a one-shot, I like it a lot, though.

I think it flowed well, the plot was excellent, etc.

I think the actual smut/sex was not overly ridiculous.

I do really like the idea of Gohan being experienced yet actually treasuring sex and not being a manwhore. Whenever I see he'd experienced, he's also always, without question, a manwhore and it bothers me.

This was an excellent story. A sequel would be fantastic? ;)
ChosenOne37 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Its a nice one shot. But the love is one sided. Its kind of a deus ex machina. But its still preety good