Reviews for 30 Songs: Ash and Misty
IvyBean chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
AWW!

Hahaha, now I feel smart because I can understand the French. ;;w;; HA ASH. ...THAT WAS SO EPIC! Except kinda adultish but it was cute how they were fighting. Ash shouldn't call her a b word though AOSIDHOISAIODH if that had been me, I would've burst into tears and ran off.

Unless I hated that guy.

Then I'd continue the verbal war. Yum. XD Heeheeehee, I like the way you wrote this :D Can't wait for more!
FollowingTheWind chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Oh, gee, well I think this one ended nicely. I mean the whole this is still rated T so you can't quite go TOO far, right? Haha I liked the French, though, that was nice touch. And... yeah, feelings let out during a heated argument filled with lovely insults... of course that would happen. It's just so... them. :) Haha well keep up the writing and the art and everything else!
KittyAttack chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Hmmm. I like how it ends, but maybe I'd like to see a sequel. Iunno. I'll like whatever you do!

Bxhdjjfkvjdks amazing xD
IvyBean chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
LOL XD - but wow, Ash is a turd for doing those bad shenanigans BAD ASHY! YOU HURT MISTY ASDHASUIHDUIASGDIUSAGDUIAS! -spasms- ;;_;; Don't hurt Misty - she's your future wifieeee X) Awww I feel bad for Misty sometimes in this fic - because of how Ash hurts her and the one night stand thing going through her mind

BUT YAWHHHH FOR THE KISS! HELLSSS YESSS! Hahahaah yayyy! XD
IvyBean chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
DAWWW! Hahahaha, this is so cute! I saw the art as well. OwO 33 It's so awesome... heeheeheeheehee I really like the forever bit - that was adorable. Hahahahaa You write so well *o*
IvyBean chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
AWWW! SO. DAMN. KAWAII. HOW DARE YOU WRITE SOMETHING OMGSOFREAKINGADORABLE? ASDJPASOIDJIASODHASOIDAS -spasm- AWW! Yus, I saw your fanart! X33 It was adorable. AWW! I can't stop fangasming! *o* I HAVE TO READ THE OTHERS ADNASOIDHOASID THIS IS AMAZING. ;;_;; You rock.

And so does your art - it's gorgeous. ;;w;; Just beautiful!
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I've loved that song forever, too. Great use of it.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Really cute!
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I also love thus song enriqe is soooo hot great i loved it
FollowingTheWind chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Hi! I came back. :) This was sweet! And quite fluffy. Which is good, because everyone needs some good fluff once in a while and I definitely needed some when I read this. So now I'm happy. Yay! Ha... ignore my pointless rambling... Good job! Keep it up! :)
FollowingTheWind chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I'm gonna be honest... I did a little fan-girlish squeal at the "There's gonna be a monsoon, when I get back to you." Cute! Ash has his moments. But... yeah... Brock probably did help him. But oh well! I thought it was sweet! Kinda corny, yes. But most definitely sweet. :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2