Reviews for Family Crisis
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Another nice little one shot. I loved Arthur's reminiscences about his and Ron's relationship in years past. I love Arthur. He is the perfect foil for Molly's over the top emotional response to most things...he is the voice of reason.

Just a couple of things that jarred though. First of all, why was an owl sent instead of Minerva contacting Arthur and Molly via the Floo, or even with a Patronus? They are all Order members and communicate using Patronuses all the time; it would have taken an owl hours to reach the Burrow from Scotland. Also, Minerva addressed the letter, Mr and Mrs Weasley; they are friends, so surely Molly and Arthur would be he expected form of address. And Minerva said to Floo call her to let her know when to expect them; so why couldn't they just Floo to her office instead of Apparating to Hogsmeade? We know that you can Floo into Minerva's office...the kids did it in OOTP.

Also, Dumbledore wouldn't have been Headmaster or Professor to either Molly or Arthur, he would have been Albus. Molly calls him Albus when he drops Harry off at the Burrow at the beginning of HBP.

I am sorry, but I do tend to nit pick.

Lesley
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Really sweet.
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was an amazing fic! I'm absolutely speechless to be honest. The part where Arthur was thinking about R