Reviews for A FullMetal Alchemist Truth or Dare
Echostar chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Two things one dare and one question. I dare Alphonse to pet one of the neko people and be killed for it. My question is can I be a host for one chapter? It would make me really happy :3
Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Yo! Im the fox bro! I use my killer powers to shrink alphonse and make edward a giant, dude! Kitsune of snow, kitsune of ice. Kitsune of the wunder land its time to play give us world of cold life! *the place they are in becames a icy wunder land* killer cool right? Here is a demon cat for alphonse and it can cotrol the fallowing ice, fire, water, and wind. It may look like at cute little two cat, but shes the best of friends she will fallow you where ever you go.(she very portetive of her friends)
red chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story, but onto the dares!

Ed: Do you still hate milk? if so drink a sea of it.(doent matter if you hate it or not any more)

Scar:... Let the cats and dog make your dare.

Roy: Do the thing that you hate most of all, and if your lie then *smile* I'll destroy every object you love,*smiles bigger* and if you say woman your dead.

All I have, bye, oh, and every one gets sweets.
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Thanks for writing this!
isa me chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
hay grate story i do have an acount but i was too lazy to log in drop me a pm plz when ever you hav time_(ps my names al'sxcrazyxfangirl)
BlackXII chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhh boy! I like this. Hmmm I wonder what to dare... Hmmmm OH I KNOW!

hey Ed, Do a Short rant Shorty!

Al, Nice Armor, Fight something just your size.

Col. Mustang, Your cool, Roast Kira a hot dog or something.

Hehe that was a SHORT review... Oh well the more chars come the more I Dare. Ok Black XII is OUT!