Reviews for Do You Want to Play?
Maranda Peterson chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
.Fuck! that is like, the best pairing of this form.
IronBat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
And yet...another sexy story! Human-forms, aww man, that'd be nice to watch, but I prefer metal-sex! Haha! I wonder what game Ratchet sucked at so much...?
PEACE!
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ooo, sexy! Not a pair I would usually think to seek out, but you may have changed my mind with that! Lol.
Autuus chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I just can't stop chanting how smugly adorable this was.

THANK YOU!
Theoretician chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Normally I don't like Transformers holoform-on-holoform (I prefer mech-on-mech), but you write it so well that I can't help but enjoy it.
Mickey-Bee chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
LOVED THIS! :D

I love Ratchet/Optimus pairing so much! It's a shame there's not much fics of that pairing! With smut like this ;)

*devilish smile*
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
:D
Transformersfan524 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
A very good look at Optimus and Ratchet. Loved it!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
lol, of course a frustrated Ratchet is more likely to be a horny Ratchet lol:)
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful and adorable! I love the feeling, the emotion! And it's funny to boot! A cute spin-off from an amazing story! Excuse me while I raid the rest of your fics now! Awesome job!
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awesome loved it
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Your Ratchet's volatile temper and biting dialogue make me immensely happy. And then he goes and has smoken' hot gay sex with Optimus. Damn girl, I'm going to have to start calling myself a fag-hag cause of you ;p

I think I see where the AU comes into place here, how easily The Prime got to stick it to the Hatchet. Usually such a feat takes impressive build-up of sexual tension and angst. Which, though I adore, this scene makes for a fun change of pace. Pretending they almost have a healthy emotional relationship.

The detail you go into, especially emphasizing that these are not simple human men going at it really adds to the alien perspective of sexual exploration. Each well placed reminder adds so much more and really amplifies the fact that these are projected representations of other beings being intimate with one another.
ArcadianEnd chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
There's no chance of things getting that comfortable in 'Experiments' any time soon, is there? Loved it though (please, continue both the series and the spin-offs, they're not too long at all!)
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm usually not one for Transformer Slashes but... OMG. You won me over. nicely written :) I don't get it, I'm fine with slashes in other sections but for some reason I shied away from ALL Transformer slashes. I admit, the title bugged me for 2 pages until I had to go back and read it. So, thank you for opening me up to transformer slashes :)
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Not my preferred pairing but still hot, lol. Good stuff! :D