Reviews for Roars, Beeps, and Fireworks
Bailey chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I CAN'T EVEN ANYMORE IT WAS SO PERFECT I'M ALREADY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS /3 ;-;
Holly chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please don't be offended because I think you're great, but this story actually made me laugh. Not because it was written badly or anything I just, I dunno, it actually made me smile in a good way. (Actually that sounds kind of bad) but yeah, anyway, thanks!
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Although you made me cry, I very much enjoyed reading this story!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Interesting story
rockinwidroxy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
You bitches! No I don't meen tht I meen you guys are ama-ng and I am crying so hard right now and arg its so buityifl see I can t even type! Urg...u killed me...m
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is so beautiful and tragic and sad and heartbreaking and I think I'm hyperventilating over here but I just can't find enough words in my dappercabulary to describe this fic. Ajkhgkgjk I can't stop my creys and I think I'm dehydrating because THIS. GUH. Perfect perfect author. LET ME LOVE YOU DOWN.
Klaine4evar chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Whoa. That was... interesting. Actually, it was nice and cute, until you killed them off. At least, unlike most writers who kill them off, you gave them a nice happy ending!
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Weird how a fic so sad can make u smile! :)
PoisenAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
this is amazing! so so beautiful! just wow well Done!
PoisenAngel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
this is amazing! so so beautiful! just wow well Done!
determinedlyDistracted on AO3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Guh, I don't know whether to hug you or smacka-you. XD

I simultaneously love this story and despise it (but that's despise in the good ~~I am feeling all the emotions *sob sob*~~ way) so I'll settle for giving you an internet-hug because I enjoyed this and also had a small spaz because I have an overbearing phobia of Tornados. :3

Also, the little intro thing of your and Haley's babbling amused me greatly. :D :D :D
ohblainers chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh my god no! This is really beautiful and SO SAD. Sorry if this has any typos, I can't really see right now because I'm crying to much.
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I feel like crying. Out of all the fics I've read where Kurt dies, for some reason I feel the most emotional about this one. It's just... so sudden...
Pop Rocks And Skittles chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
O.O if you could see my face right now, either youd laugh or feel sorry for me cuz my face has that wide puppy dog eyes and just so sad! poor Kurt, poor Blaine cuz he had to watc Kurt die before his eyes. now thats painful. oh but man that was so good but i feel all sad now.

heyy at least that means your an amazing writer for get me really into the fic. i give you around of appalse:)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It's adorable and depressing at the same time! Love it;)