Reviews for What Are We Doing?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
belle mi ignorano? bene mi ignorano!
esme.laksa chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
it's Nessuno starĂ  sorry I should do this because I'm Italian. sorry :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 22 . 1/2/2012
wonderful chapter
msbookworm93 chapter 22 . 1/2/2012
love it :D
DeVore504 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
U so stupid Abby would go to Tony or Gibbs before ziva u dum k
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 1/1/2012
Totally awesome chapter! Kind of sad that Anastasia is going to live with Tony and Ziva. I hope that Caitlin realizes just how much she needs her sister. I can't wait for the next installment!
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
What is everyone so mad at Caitlin for? It's NOT a baby at four months at all! And valuing life does not mean thinking abortion is wrong. The earliest that a fetus can really be called a "baby" is when it becomes viable outside the womb. In any case, since this pregnancy is having such a detrimental effect on Abby's body I'm kind of surprised the doctors haven't discussed those options with her. It's fine that Abby and Tim want to have the baby but there was really no reason for everyone to go off on a fourteen-year-old for thinking having a baby in the current insane situation wasn't a good idea. I think everyone ELSE should get their priorities straight!
AngieFaye76 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Thank you so much! I just love The McAbby Family series! Can't wait to see what happens!
ladybugsmomma chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
What's up with Caitlin saying that? That was wrong for her to suggest it! I hope things work out. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
I lOVE your stories keep up the amazing work : ) awww APUSH another name for hell good luck
Sherbetsticks chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
I feel super bad for Sarah at the moment as well :(
NCISaddict77 chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
great chapter
ladybugsmomma chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
I hope they will be able to patch things up with Ziva. I can't wait to read more!
Sherbetsticks chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
I LOVE all three stories sooooooo much update PLEASE ! :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 19 . 10/3/2011