Reviews for Headmaster
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Very interesting indeed.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Love the interaction and characterization!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is interesting, both of Severus and Blaise. I think it would have been immensely difficult for Snape that year, and I think it pained him more than he could let on how a) things were out of his control despite his position and b) the severity of the students' punishments. And the interplay between Snape and Dumbledore at the beginning is funny :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Now, I didn't expect to like this because I've never read a Blaise and Snape story but I have to say, I really, really REALLY loved it. Props to you to keeping it in a sort of canon/believable world. Brilliant!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Poor Snape! I never really thought about how awuful he must've felt about all his students bein tortured :(. Amazing story, keep up the good work! You are a fantastic writer!
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I was hoping to find a story like this! XD I mean, whenever I look for a story on Blaise it's "Fanon" Blaise (Not that I don't love him) but I really wanted to see the Canon Blaise, in all his dark (and good looking) glory :)! You did him perfectly.

It's exactly how it should go, I could imagine it perfectly! I love the inclusion of his mother and her being a half-blood. Makes sense that Severus would remember her. And I love his thoughts on Blaise too, how he remembered and thought of him. Of course Severus was perfectly in character too! This story made my day, thanks! ;)
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like it :) continue it?
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hello there :) This is one of your reviews for Round 1 :)

To start off, I very much enjoyed the set up for your story :) I know that you are mostly a canon writer {As you've been in some of my earlier challenges and in some of my sisters}. For being a canon writer, you've very easily transitioned something that is Fanon into a Canon setting and I have to Kudos you for that :)

Severus was as in character as he could be in a situation like this. You're description of what was going on and how the wording flowed is wonderful. I like that even though his actions could turn on him, he stuck to what he was supposed to be doing first and foremost - protecting his students the best that he could.

I especially liked how Blaise attitude is set up. It's exactly how any sane person should behave if they believed that a loved one had been taken by Death Eaters. His behavior towards Severus is quite believable.

I honestly think that my favorite part was:

"I was sending a letter," Blaise said with the air of one explaining the painfully obvious.

"At this hour?"

"I thought it might have a chance of getting past those two idiots you've brought here!" Blaise answered, raising his voice.

"Do not shout at me," Severus told him in a low, dangerous voice. "And they are your professors. You will show them respect." The words were bitter in his mouth.

"You knew who I was talking about though, didn't you?" Blaise sneered.

I absolutely loved this :) I couldn't stop grinning :)

All in all, I loved it! You've done an absolutely wonderful job!

~ Taragh McCarthy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Suspense bum bum bum !
Aurora West chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ooh, how lovely, and what an unusual pairing of characters. I really liked this; and I especially loved the cut-off conversation that we don't get to see between Snape and Dumbledore's portrait. That was a really nice touch.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You mostly see Zabini's mom being this seductress and mercilessly killing all her husbands. But I think this is a refreshing take. I liked the meeting and it seemed pretty realistic to me. I think you did a good job! :)

~Analie~
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WHOA! What a twist at the end!

Snape is in a very difficult position indeed. You kept his character, and I could totally hear his voice in everything he said. And, that's so interesting with Blaise's mom! I love how he was automatically concerned for her. The thing with the Carrow's was awesome, too.

The whole interaction between Blaise and Snape was awesome. It was tense and snappy and ironic and sarcastic and you could tell Snape was trying not to lose his cool.

Super, super, super awesome job. )
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I actually quite liked this! It wasn't something I'd thought abou tsomething like this before but I've always quite liked Blaise and he fit well in this story.
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wait... So snape is Blaises dad? Other than that, really good story!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I liked this a lot. You did a great job describing all of the pressure that Snape is under.