Reviews for Legacy of the Fire Empire
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Love this story update soon!
Suvorov chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Interesting to see that it is a lot like how in Star Wars, when the Emperor died at Endor, the Empire fell apart, with officers becoming warlords. Did you base it off of that?
Guillo1988 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
AND THEN WHAT?!
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
PLEASE!
MegaBob452 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
And here I thought you'd dropped dead or something. Nice to see you back.

I like how these spirit lizards are intelligent. Not much is scarier than a beast-like creature that can outsmart people.
Goldfish Demon chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Good to see you back!

The chapter was a bit shorter than what I had been hoping for, but I'm no less exctied than before. I'm particularly psyched about Shiyan's plotline. She was one of my favourite characters from the first story and it seems like you've got some cool things planned for her.

Patiently waiting,

GD
The Layman chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Wow, it has been sooooo freaking long since you updated anything, man; I just about flipped when I got an alert for this story! I love your alternate worlds and am quite happy you've found your mojo again.

Also, the set up here is quite intriguing, I can't wait to see where it goes.
William X chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wei is a textbook Big Bad Wannabe. Even more then Long Feng and Tarrlock.
The Layman chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Not much to say at the moment, other then that this is a very good follow up to the last story. Please post more soon.
julianmarq chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
The story is pretty interesting overall, I hope an explanation for Cheng's fascination with chasing these spirits is given. As well as why Chaiy and Tong hadn't done anything about Omashu.

I, however, find a little hard to believe that Kanoda and Aang would just be willing to let Cheng go seeing that she's a murderer after all.
Goldfish Demon chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Thank you. I always enjoy your writing and to be able to access it when I'm at sea makes it all the better. I really enjoyed the chapter, and the fact that some of the old gang is getting together. The new characters for this story are getting more and more interesting. More please!
cpdx chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Epic update keep it going :D
cpdx chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
yay ur updating again! :D
Goldfish Demon chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I didn't think it would take me this long to get around to reading this chapter, but I've been strangely busy lately and I'm sure you know how that goes.

I love what you've done with Shiyan here. In "Fall" she was one of the characters that caught my attention the most and it's awesome to see her story continuing. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take the poor girl next.

Also on my favourite character list for this universe is Tong. What's up with that guy? We haven't seen him since he put the boots to a team of chosen. Which, by the way, was my favourite scenes I've read in any fanfic yet.

As always, I love your work and am anxiously waiting for the next chapter in this epic adventure.

GD
Kirasel chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Wow.

I have to admit, I don't normally like OCs. Writings with them (including my own - hypocrite, huh?) aren't exactly what I enjoy reading. But this story and its prequel are composed of OCs (with the exception of Azula and Aang), and it is amazing. I enjoyed reading the Fall, and as far as I see, the Legacy is amazing. I am intrigued by the spirit that snatches people and, of course, Shiyan.

Shiyan is interesting, to say the least. She's barely been put in the story yet, but her 'two people in one head' is wonderful. I'm honestly hoping that the sweet and innocent one stays in control of the body, but - well. It'll be fun to see it the other way around. Either way.
OmniSchreiber chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Oh hmm, multiple-personality disorder. Or at least two, in this case.

Very difficult to pull off in writing, as the idea has developed a sort of stigma for being a bad plot/character concept. That said, you did set the stage quite nicely in the previous story, so I'm curious to see what you do with it.

I will say, though, that you might not have gone with so much exposition with her condition here. I realize you may want to "catch up the reader", particularly if you assume they didn't read the first story (though they should have!). I think it would have been better served to just *show* Shiyan wandering about without her memories and let the reader figure out all the details themselves, or at least most of them.

Although, her behavior towards Kanoda is hilariously awkward.

Anyway, good update; write on.