Reviews for Return to the Future
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
cool lol
GimmeaTARDIS chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next episode!
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm really digging this series overall! And now that I'm up to the latest episode, I'm confident that my own crossover ideas won't be stepping into your territory, which is a relief.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment. :)
Phantom Dennis chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Mom, I had the strangest dream.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
It's hard to believe Marty refusing to play chicken with Needles caused all the technological and legal changes. Maybe it has more to with Taking Jennifer into the future and that near Blinovitch effect. It's funny I think Sly McCoy would actually be closer to Doc Brown than No. 10. He even the had the wild hair in his last appearance.

Doctor Who has some alternate presents as well. In Hartnell's last episode he and his companions visited 1986, and there are some clear indication of some sort of global government. Like an American space program being run out of Europe by a man with an Eastern European accent.

I suppose like Daisy did not know of Madame Curie's experiments in 1895, it's likely that Marty does not have a Compuserve or Q-Link account.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I loved this episode! The more the mystery unravels, the more strange it gets-just like on the actual Doctor Who! The scene between Marty and Lorraine was touching.

I hadn't seen much New Who at all when I voted on that poll. I've now seen everything bookending the 10th Doctor, though, and a few of his episodes. From where I stand, Mickey hasn't grown out of his "the idiot" epithet-and here he's still recognizable, yet not annoying. I liked the way you've handled Martha as well, still liking the Doctor, but having moved on, and her relationship with Mickey was fun to watch. If you're still taking requests, I would like to see Rory and Marty interacting. They seem to have a lot in common-and not just because they wear "life jackets"!

To sum up: Fantastic!
tinejensen chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I really love your story.
Renart chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
lovely series!

so it feels more classic who for me...

anyway hope u will continue.
JohnP87 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
now that was a rush i cant wait for the next part who are you adding? and will it be more intense than ever? only time will tell
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
A nice finish to the episode. And I can't wait to see where they end up next. Good luck.
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
this saga is really getting more and more interesting you need to keep it up
JohnP87 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
man i hope marty is ok i mean after seeing his mom sad but these stories are more interesting than ever keep it up
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I am so behind in reading this, but it was well written and I enjoyed this episode as much as the previous. Well done. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
LOVE THIS. Quite an *ahem* explosive chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter, sweetie, lol!

SamWhich chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
i just wanted to tell you that you're a very good writer! this is one of the best fan fictions I've read and i was wondering what else you've written. you've mentioned a couple times about you're "real" before and i'm interested! my e-mail is . i'm having trouble logging in at the moment.