Reviews for Porcelain and Poisoned Sugar
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Utterly beautiful! This was a great way to have Erik finding out that he paralyzed Charles, and you captured his (and everyone else's) emotions so well it absolutely hurt to read. Your style is really amazing!
I also loved the comparison to steel and china; a fitting, fresh metaphor that characterizes the two perfectly!
An absolute joy to read! Massive thumbs up from this end of the line!
Love,
Blue-eyes Thropp
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awww...sad last line. I like the way you dealt with Erik and Raven finding out.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love your use of poetic language, it's beautiful and very fitting for Charles and Erik. Emma, as I have said before, is a home wrecker, and a life wrecker, and just likes to wreck things. Erik should crush her, sell her, and go and live in another amazing mansion with Charles for the rest of his life. I digress slightly, wonderful writing!
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very nice writing! You really get across how tragic the situation is for all involed (as evidenced by my current strong desire to strangle Emma). I also loved how you likened Erik to a steel rod that is hollow and rusting with madness on the inside, and Charles to refined yet fragile china. Such a fitting picutre... Thanks for sharing!
carzla chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm speechless. This is so wonderfully written, and gosh the angst. THE ANGST. I love angst, and this was done so very well and so very in-character for Erik. Even Raven too!

I love this so very much! Thank you for writing it!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"I am sorry – for him, I mean. To be only twenty-seven and to have taken his last steps on a foreign beach under the threat of a fiery death. Quite tragic."

...fuck. i didn't think of it quite that way before. shitshitshit! that really *is* tragic. D:

anyway. this was amazing. kudos. props. and all that awesome jazz.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is practically canon in my eyes! Great job!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow great :D
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
UNF, that last sentence! Holy Christ on a cracker!

You know, I love how with each fic, you bring something new to the table. I am greatly intrigued by your portrayal of the Emma/Erik relationship, there is so much tension, and for such a multitude of reasons.
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
:( So sad. But wonderful regardless. Thank you. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awww that was sad but i loved it. got to say Emma was my favorite