Reviews for In Which Shaggy Feels Pretty
Ace In My Boot chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I freaking love this! Wonderful job!
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I remember reading this a long time ago, not sure if I reviewed it already or not, but I just love this! I can definitely see Daphne helping Shaggy out like that, and the ending was so sweet -
shigo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
wow that was cute
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
that is good. update soon please.
PinkyandtheBrainfan88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww, this is soo sweet! Reminds me a bit of your Pinky and the Brain one of yours I reviewed recently. Love the unusual relationship between Daphne and Shaggy here, very well done. I could only see a few typos, but overall it was written really well too. :D
Anne Gruber chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I literally died laughing
windybreeze chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very unique...
ShaphneAddict chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow!Cute!
NewbieCool chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You know what Believe-It, it seems like you review on a stroy you know your not going to like just so you can crap all over it! It is the same with Slash stroies. You read them just so you can tear it to shread. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT! This was an excellent story and you obviously have a problem with these sorts of stroies so don't waste your time!

-Newbie.

PS Sorry to be arguing all over your story StarShine, it was a brill story and I hope you make it into more than a one-shot, don't let people like that bring you down :)
Believe-it1051 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*Sigh* This is almost as bad as slash. And that's a very weak "almost". Bad concept. Shaggy hates wearing women's clothing. He would only do so in the case of solving a mystery, stopping a villain, or being a decoy in order to protect some lady from the villain.

I'm sure Daphne would take some kind of satisfaction from dolling Shaggy up, but not if she knew he was cross dressing because of some sick fetish. And Daphne in a suit? Are you kidding me or what? Same case as Shaggy, she'd never wear a suit except under similar mystery related reasons.

The story doesn't make sense. Daphne liking Shaggy is perfectly reasonable (and canon), but what isn't reasonable is her liking him AND some dolled up version of him. See cuz that's not really who he is. Or at least in this story, not how she ever saw him.

What you should have done was make this story about Shaggy HAVING to dress up like that in order to catch a villain who is say... raping women in some neighborhood. So clearly they can't send Daphne or Velma, and Fred's too "macho" for it (even though I'm sure Fred would be more prone to this disorder than Shaggy), and so that leaves only Shaggy, who hates having to do this despite it being for a good cause. And since Shag hates dressing up like that for mysteries he's only used to throwing on make-up without any thought to how it looks. Enter Daphne, to make the illusion seem as convincing as possible.

Shaggy demands they be alone, and so it was. Then as Shaggy lets her apply the make-up he notices how gitty she is. She says she has to make a choice between this or that (insert make-ups here) and asks Shaggy, "What do you think?". Shaggy replies, "I think you're like, having way too much fun with this". Daphne giggles. You could have had Shaggy talk to her about how doing this goes against his principals, but he's doing it only because he thinks it will help. Daphne understands and apologizes. Shaggy says not to worry about it, and says that truth be told, he doesn't feel as bad about it since she's helping him. He tells her he feels more confident in himself with her around. A compliment that she tells him she is so glad to hear from him.

Daphne finishes up and raises a hand mirror, to which Shaggy looks away saying "Uh, like that's okay. I think I'd rather not know". Daphne smiles and says that he looks... accurate, except for one thing. Shaggy asks what's that. Daphne holds up an electric razor, to which Shaggy jumps back out of the chair grabbing his goatee and yelling, "Oh no you don't! That's not going to happen! Like, I have standards ya know". Daphne can't help but burst out laughing at this comment seeing Shaggy standing there in a dress and make-up saying THAT! But she agrees to let him slide on that one since it's dark out and won't be noticed by any villain in time anyway.

Daphne says to him to be safe. He says he will and he thanks her for helping him with the make-over as he turns to leave. She then adds that she'll also help him take it off later. To which Shaggy turns back to her and asks, "The clothes too?". Daphne smiles but covers her mouth and fakes a gasp. She shyly exclaims "SHAGGY!". He laughs and turns to walk out of the room leaving her to tend to her blushing cheeks.

Then you could have had Fred and Velma and Scooby see him, and Velma exclaims "Jinkies", then Fred decides to be an A-hole and mess with Shaggy. "Excuse me miss... What? Oh it's you Shaggy. Ha ha!". Shaggy: Hardy har har. Fred: I think this plan was worth it just for the laughs alone. Ha ha ha! Shaggy: Ohhhhh, well a better plan would be for Daphne to make you over next. That way you can go fúck yourself. Velma awkwardly looks away, standing perfectly still. Fred: Ha! That's alright. I'm sure you're wearing all that we had to work with, so there'd be nothing left for me anyway. Shaggy: That's not true Fred, I left the tampon just for you. Scooby: Reh heh heh hee hee hee hee! R-uhhh... What's a tampon Velma?

*Sigh* But no, you had to go the gây route. This fic is hard gây. And crap.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I always did love it when Shaggy cross-dressed, and I always wondered if anyone wrote a "Shaphne" fic... so this was pretty awesome! ...Lol 'pretty' awesome. No pun intended.

Loved it. Keep up the great work!
YazminLouis chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww this is so cute! I do love a bit of Shaphne! :)

-Newbie!
Negro chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Never quite read anything like that before in regards to Scooby Doo. I've seen this idea played out in other stories, but it's never seemed all that plausible with the characters used. I'm never given any real reason to believe that character would actually be into crossdressing because there is never any indication that the person would be. But it actually makes sense with Shaggy to some degree and you make it make sense. Loved the part where Daphne says she'll go get a suit and they'll go dancing.

5/5
RussM chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I can't say precisely say why I like this story, but I do. There's something appealing about it, about how its written, the interaction between them that I find appealing.

Regards