Reviews for Ich Bin Preussen
OtakuKokoro chapter 23 . 4/7
This I a wonderful story and very well written . keep up the good work.
ninjia chapter 1 . 1/16
U wiiiiiiillll uppppppppdaaaattee ooooorrrr beeeee cuuuurrrrsssseeeedddd toooo annn eteerrrrrnniittttyyy oooffff unawwwwwessssoooomeeeeneeeesssss
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
...will this be a Shizuo/Izaya kind of thing later...? I would not be against that all, nope. *crosses fingers* Anyways, great start! I don't know why my heart is wrenching so much right now, but it probably has something to do with Prussia doubting his awesomeness...
kittyhawk09 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Great detail on America's "death scene". The part where he comes back to life and his eyes roll up was almost unnerving.

-KH09
kittyhawk09 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
This has been an enjoyable read so far but at this one line, I busted out laughing: "The reason my kidney stones act up," Japan explained, his eyes pointing towards the doorway. "Shizuo Heiwajima."
Thanks for posting this story. At first I was a bit skeptical, but it turned out to be a well-written marriage of Durarara and Hetalia. It's also fun to see a character that is both Gilbert and Izaya. It's been about a summer since I first watched Durarara, I had seen Hetalia first. Did you see either Hetalia or Durarara first? Please PM me with your thoughts. Your newest reviewer,

-Kittyhawk09
Just Hope chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
A wonderfully beautiful story. I hope you plan on continuing it. :)
Anon-goo chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It is a decent story so far, but you should incorporate more Hetalia canon too. And it does bother me that the main plot is so contrived, it is almost sickening how the only reason for the fighting could have been avoided if 1) Shinra took his father with him, making more sense if he wrote all those dumbass labels on the vial, if anything he'd have hidden it, Shinra is clever, hence him being Izaya's friend. 2) Simon delivered the sushi. 3) Shinra contacted Shizuo saying to forget about it, since Shizuo would seriously not care, he'd pursue it for solely personal reasons, not drag Izaya to Shinra's. 4) Izaya is not so stupid as to blab about this, even to Shinra. He knows when things are better left unsaid.

I refuse to believe Izaya would not have already known how to speak German. Or, hell, any language in the world. Would make more sense that way, since all nations must be able to communicate with all people.

I understand the testing on immortals hence why the nations are in hiding instead of out in the open like in canon, so excused.

Gilbert is in the top 3 strongest nations, in 2010 bloodbath, he punched the alternate France out the window and sent him flying. Like Izaya, he only engages in combat if he has no other choice, otherwise, he appears more willing to run. America should be just as strong as Shizuo, hence he could have physically stopped him. I want to see that. (Note, I am not done reading all chapter yet, so if it shows up later, ignore this, but so far, where is Alfred's superhuman, car-dragging strength?) I like the idea, but exploit it dear! There are a ton of similarities between Izaya and Gilbert and you should string all of them. But sometimes you focus too much on humour or what can only be considered contrivance. I am not done, but I hope you take more advantage of this goldmine you have available to you.
AmbiguousOuroboros chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic and look forward to future chapters -3- Thank you so much for writing this and keep up the good work :)
(Also sorry for not reviewing earlier; I've been following the story for quite a while but never reviewed ;-; )
SayMrrp chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Poor Shizuo... everyone's got it for him.
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Well very interesting development.
Shinra and Celty knows their relationship now.
Wonder if the other nations know about it?
Izaya and Shizuo is a really cute yaoi pair!
I love their pairing! I ship them soooo hard!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon!
dragonmaster011100 chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Oohhh poor Japan I mean seriously I love shizaya and all but *whistles* poooooorrrrrr Jaappppaaaannnn he just lost that 1 million dollar bet tsk tsk tsk
Random chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
yay they're together! can't wait to see reactions...:D:D:D
pupeez4eva chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
oooh this was so good! great to see them taking their relationship a step forward! can't wait to read more!
suntan140 chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
yeah izaya and shizuo are finally a couple and they have sex YES
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Fheeew... Is it me or is it Hot in here?
*fanning myself*
That was some sexy erotic shit there!
Bet being fucked by Shizuo felt Epic.
Lucky Izaya, good for him!
I loved the chapter!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon!