Reviews for Ich Bin Preussen
Float1ngWaffles28 chapter 23 . 2/14
This is an amazing story! Please continue and don't quit on it!
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
nice
DeathFlowerS1 chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
I love this story so much, I just randomly found it while looking for a story to read and it is so good. Please update soon I want to know what happens.
anon chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Dear author (i hope you read this)

it's been soooooo looonnnngg since your last update
i hope that you can grant me this one wish
please, don't abandon this story
it was good masterpiece so please...
i would rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy appreciate if you would continue to write this amazing story
i know that i can't give you anything
but it would be total waste.
i'm sorry for my bad english, i can't express my feeling well. But i'm glad that i can read this story of yours, and hope you would continue.

have a good day,
your fans.
anon again chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
you know, i really don't know if you read this or not, but i just can't keep it down. this story make me excited. cause i rreeeeaaally like shizaya and rusprus, i just can't imagine (in my own imagination) what will russia do where prussia izaya and if the leading pair is shizaya.
anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
this is the second time i read this fic, the story is interesting, but have it been abandoned? i reaaalllly like this story... pleaaseee... continue, and i'm sorry that my english isnt good.
Yorushima chapter 23 . 3/9/2016
Very very good. I like it.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Ha, they know...*smiles evilly*
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
You know, Alfred still lost because he said hate, and I don't think this was really out of hate, much more the opposite.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
In the passage it said Izaya was back in the room he was sharing with his bodyguard, but I thought it said it said boyfriend because of my Dyslexia, so now I'm just thanking it for once in my life being smart.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
OtakuKokoro chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
This I a wonderful story and very well written . keep up the good work.
ninjia chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
U wiiiiiiillll uppppppppdaaaattee ooooorrrr beeeee cuuuurrrrsssseeeedddd toooo annn eteerrrrrnniittttyyy oooffff unawwwwwessssoooomeeeeneeeesssss
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
...will this be a Shizuo/Izaya kind of thing later...? I would not be against that all, nope. *crosses fingers* Anyways, great start! I don't know why my heart is wrenching so much right now, but it probably has something to do with Prussia doubting his awesomeness...
itisfinished12062015 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Great detail on America's "death scene". The part where he comes back to life and his eyes roll up was almost unnerving.

-KH09