Reviews for And Everything Twice
StartTheFantasy chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I miss your story! :(
cmitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beccaavivianrose chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Loved it! Please update soon? :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
yes, after giving a girl a heart attack is a PERFECT time to talk
BabyGirlAnna chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
So fucking cute, I love it!
FarinaConstantina chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Omg, say it ain't so. I was just going thru my story alerts page and I saw this and I was all, "what happened, I loved this story." So I check out your profile and see your message, and I am seriously sad about it. This story is so good, I love this Edward and Bella. Your writing is really good, and I think the pacing of the story and the characters coming together has been perfect. Please, please, please try to finish it up for all of us who love it. If nothing else maybe just some futuretake/epi to just tie loose ends up and to officially complete it.
Kazzakoo chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Just stumbled across this story and I'm so glad I did!

I actually flove this story soo much! It's made me laugh out loud so many times and I cried reading about the adoption.

I absolutely love Lola and Brady and your Edward and Bella.

I want my very own Lola bug and Brady bug.

Great story can't wait to read more x
lynard69 chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
So now that I am completely hooked on your story, when is the next update? And I bet that Tanya shows her face now that Edward has finally moved on. She will want what they have because she is selfish like that. Little does she know she will never have that with him or anyone else because she is so selfish.
dead beatiful chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
wow cant wait to red more !
fight-before-flight chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
Pardon my French but this is the fucking best story ever!
fight-before-flight chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Aww you don't know how many times I awed. When Bella's 'Striped Sweater' ring tone went off I literally went on youtube and looked it up. This is really good :)
fight-before-flight chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Four words: Fan-tab-u-lous
Rainy79 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
i am absolutely in love with this story! I really hope you still plan to finish it. I can't wait to see what else is in store for these guys. And brady and lola are probably my fave kids of any fic ive read so far.
Rainy79 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
omg, i am absolutely loving this story so far. So many parts have had me snorting and laughing so loud my hubby thinks i'm nuts. But then you put see you next tuesday in your author's note at the end, and i seriously think i peed a little. Too much funny lol.
LisaLisa3232 chapter 16 . 4/16/2012