Reviews for And you run to stay still
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked this
thunder-phoenix chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was an amazing story!

It definitely dealt with a lot of really important issues and I could really relate to Link (running away didn't work for me either)

I'm really glad you wrote this

Many loves and thumbs up

Thunder-Phoenix
arrowriver chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have happy tears! This story was so moving and touching that I'm literally crying! With a smile! You know how to make a good story!
Vasheren chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Well, THAT was certainly lovely! I really enjoyed it; Link's confusion and desire for the boy from his non-existent future...his travels...and his eventual return. And it was so gorgeously written! I loved it.
k-shee chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Guh. You never fail to leave me in awe and out of breath. It makes me recall the Triforce Wars and the tragedy there. I'm glad this story has a happy ending.

I can really understand the fear of not being able to conform to society, of actually going into a relationship with someone who seems right but ISN'T. And in the end you're just as lost and pining for that someone you think you can never have. I think, "Ow, my heart" summarizes it for me.

Then that last scene with all the red red redness (oh, red eyes) and the manly crying and oh god I can't even gush coherently.

"Then I'd quite like for you to be you with me," Killed me. Killed. Me.
FluffySnowflake chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Agsdaftvdgj!

Seriously, this was amazing! You took the prompt and ran with it, and it turned out perfectly (much better than if I had tried it!).

I liked the controversial, it's-just-not-accepted view. I know a lot of people (including myself) write Link and Sheik as an openly accepted couple, but you gotta think that's a bit far-fetched. I will still continue to write their relationship completely accepted the way I do, but it's nice to see variety.

"He's pursuing you, of course."

You've gotta love bluntness! :D Oh, Zelda...

When Link was looking around the Sheikah village, I felt a lump too. Really sweet stuff.

I'm not abnormal, I'm just me." He sniffled, bringing a hand up to wipe his nose. "And if you'd let me, I'd like to be me with you."

I think I just swooned a little! :) That was freaking adorable!

So, yeah, I liked this. (If the length of this review was anything to go by!) Good job!

-Snow-