Reviews for Lessons
Skelly-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was great! Please don't take it down :) I know its a one shot but it would make a great beginning to a beautiful romance if you continued this :D pwese? . The end was hilarious too, we've used the squirt gun technique on our cat before hehe
Wynter.Wyllow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
The last part with the squirt bottle was hilarious.
smitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I found it funny. I liked how it went, please don't take it down.
dukefan01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was funny, i loved it. Nice job! Please let me know if you ever do anything else with it!
Danyaroo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was such an enjoyable one shot. As a fan of Kensei/Shuuhei on any level from frienship to romance, this was a good find for me. Their interaction fit really well with the mentor/student dynamic you set them with as well.

Thank you so much for writing about these two often forgotten characters!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
lmao! Shuuhei was cheeky! xD the squirt bottle was hilarious! :D and i adore Kensei's method of reteaching Shuuhei :3 Tousen taught you wrong indeed!
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Actually it's not lame at all. You write a kickass, wonderful Kensei. Shuuhei NEEDS Kensei to be like that so he can learn to trust a captain again. Kensei is earning his rank with Shuuhei, and he's also earning Shuuhei's trust. If you get trust and idol-worship, well...you'll have the makings of a couple.

I struggled in getting these two together as well. Their dynamic is complex, which is what makes them so intriguing. I like the fact that your fic is so hopeful for Shuuhei's "recovery". Your fight scenes are pretty good - brief but dynamic, and they tell the story without too much fuss. Your use of italics is great. And,

"Beat the fear out of you." Yeah. That's one way to go about it. Your Kensei doesn't fear his inner Hollow so he can do that. I like that; nice change from my assumptions.