Reviews for Drabble Dabbles
Vican chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
Awww, that was so sweet! "And the other place? Is in your arms." omg, all the warm fuzzies in my heart right now are going to kill me!

Le sigh. I love your drabbles so damn much.
Vican chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
WHAT? NO. NO, YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE. I WANT MORE OF THESE TWO. THEY SEEM LIKE SO MUCH FUN D: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU END IT THERE? I WANT TO KNOW WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE A DRAWER.
Vican chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I kinda think I might kinda know which story might have kinda influenced this. Kinda.
Vican chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Perfect story is perfect. I don't think anyone is as good at conveying so many things with one-word conversations as you are.
Vican chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
HOLY SHIT, DUDE. Bacon. Holy shit. You should see my cheeks - they flared up in flaming red within three seconds of starting to read this. That is quite something, I'll have you know.

Damn, that was hot as f-u-c-k.
Vican chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
I LOVE YOU. See, I knew the hamburger would be an excellent prompt. I love this narrator - I see it as Bella, but of course, the wonderful thing is that it could be anyone. It could be Billy and Charlie for all I know. But yeah, I'm sticking with Bella and Edward for this one ;)
Vican chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
KATHUD. That's all I'm gonna say. KA-THUD. (which is a good thing, lol)
Vican chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
It's freaky how amazingly beautiful your words are, Bacon. I think you should know that. My mouth was literally hanging open just reading this. Literally. I love your brain.
Vican chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I hope my hamburger prompt is in here, too, somewhere. I'mma read on and find out.
lisazj chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Wow. This is really different from you. O.O Hatred and loss, being unwillingly bound. I kind of get the sense that the other person was never this one's choice, this forced choice is so bitter.

Such strong emotions Erica, and they really made me think. Very well done bb! *mwah*

BTW, your review replies are so much more awesome than the reviews themselves. They make me smile and feel loved! TY for that. *hugs*
lisazj chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Jesus, I like that. Very sexy. Passionate and hot.

At it's very best, that's exactly what it's like, drowning in the sensations and emotions. Burning in the best of ways.

That's completely brought to life here, so quickly.

Loved it. :)
lisazj chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Love this Erica, so much. I loved it when it won the contest. Which I noticed, by the way, that you forgot to mention in your a/n. *shakes finger at you* Go back and add that.

The thing I always like the most about your drabbles is how very much emotion you can make me feel. As I read, I feel what the characters are feeling. Despair, hurt, the awkward inability to proceed, the determination to do so, relief, love. So eloquently written.

So very talented. ILY.