Reviews for Out of the Dark
Love this story. This is my favorite fan fiction story since I read it two years ago. Please write a sequel.
UnknownNinjaGirl chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
That was a heart warming yet emotional story and i loved it
hypercell chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I hope he goes to jail for attempted murder! Of a minor, although I don't know if that is a thing or not
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Love this story! I have read it for the third time. How about a sequel or two? I would suggest a story about Tim and Kelly growing up. The second suggestion would be about Tim joining NCIS and being put on his father's team.
Brinohms chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Please. please. write a sequel.
Sazzita chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Very Nice story!
Classey chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Hi Please write a sequle. I would love to see Tim grow with the family. This was very good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Write a sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
like your story with Shannon being alive and all.. Would be fun to read one where Tim is Gibbs's adopted son and Tony is Fornel's adopted son and both boys are best friends.. Tony and Tim could be the same age.. The way the writers have aged Tony four times in the series is really stupid.. In the two Jag episodes they said Tony was born in 84, then the second or third season of NCIS they mention 77, then 71 and at the end of season nine it's 68.. Man the writers are really screwing up with the ages.. LOL! They even de-aged Gibbs.. He was 20 years older than Tony during the first four seasons and now end of season nine he's down to 10 years.. cracks me up.. Season tell they'll probably say that Gibbs is 5 years older and just old enough to be Tony's brother..
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Wow... that was beautiful T-T

I would have liked to read Tim's reaction to Gibbs shooting his dad (Mcgee), but overall it was really good -

Great job!
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
I love this! I was almost in tears at the end and I don't cry easy! Wonderful work! Till next time!
camry72 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I hope I can be a good a foster parent when I decide to foster children later in life. I would like to make that kind of impact.
trout1986 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
SWEET !
sarahbeara07 chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Great story,loved it.

Like stories when Gibbs is a parent to little kids.
NCISisbest chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Dang! Holy cow! Talk about amazing! 3 3 I cried, laughed, and awwed through this whole thing. Awesome, awesome job. Ohhh, and there so so so needs to be a sequel. Pleaaseee?