Reviews for You belong with me
99th Dream chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
More! This is great!
Lis Phantomhive chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Hi! I want to tell you that this is great and I hope you continue this please! Please please don't leave us with the curious I want to know what will happen to Lelouch! Please!
Greetings
black chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
u r just great
Elissa chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I loved it so far! It's really good!
Unknown Words chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I'm very curious on what will happen to lulu. Please update soon!
intrigued chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
hope you continue, it feels like you just got to the big plot, I'd like to know where it goes
greenapple23 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! This story fills my fangirl heart with so much joy! HOORAY! :DD I understand that you are busy with your other stories and I am a very patient person :) This story is just a true masterpiece for fangirls! You are the most talented writer ever! Please update soon this story is my DREAM FIC! You made my dream come true :D You are the most freaking awesome, brilliant, most talented author and writer ever! :33333 :DDDD Your reader and fan,

greenapple23 :DD :333 3 (/)
Oashisu chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This is a wonderful story. I really love the way you didn't use the normal Geass world and still made the story work very well. I hope you continue this story because i truly cannot wait to read more.
Skiperella chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Love this lemon :)

anytime lelouch rides someone it always ends in a hot sweaty mess later. The only thing i didnt care for Was the massage. Seeemed too 1950s housewife.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I cant believe this story doesnt have alot of reveiws! The first chapter has a really nice plot, and your grammer is not so bad :) but the thing i would work on the moat with you is trying to add more detail to your sentances. for example, when lelouch left suzaku's office and waited outside id guess it would be around 20 min? But it only took you 2 sentances to write it. That really shortens time. ( plus its strange how everyone in the story is not homophobic . Not even a tinge. and lasty, the only thing i dislike about the story is that suzaku and lelouchs coversations are DRY AS HELL. I cant make it any simpler. Not trying to be mean but its boring to read unless theyre getting frisky :/ but when we got close to the end they did seem to have more dialogue so i was pretty static about that. Plus i love the part when he goes "baby, your hips are so goregous". Hahahahaha, i lol'ed sooo hard xD expect to seey reveiws for each chapter!

-keep writing!

-miki
klainenific chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
ilove thhis tory but it was a shocked that this story have a little no. of reviews..i am happy that lulu is alive.. i hate rivalz for making lulu upset and suzaku sucks..

please continue the story,, thank you
imliterallycanadian chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Rivalz is one of my favourite CG characters.. I don't like him in this story :( And I'm starting to dislike Suzaku, but I still loveeeee this story! [:
fairytink2202 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
This chapter was AWESOME XD XD
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awww... This is cute. :)

Lelouch is in trouble now though. What's going to happen?

I look forward to the next chapter so please update soon. :)
kakaroshi chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I love the Plot and with the numerous lemon scenes makes it better