Reviews for One AM
Athena64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very sweet and cute! thank you!
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Just found/read this entire thing at one o'clock in the morning. Great job!
Ione-Sama chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
damn... this is freakin good! LOL awww, I love how you portray the character of Auggie... he's always been my favorite... not to mention he's adorable as well as crazy amazingly sexy and hot, lol :P
party rockin chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
um i kinda love you

you are so great

keep being awesome

and ill keep party rockin

;)
betty michelle chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i loved this fic. it was seriously amazing. please write more!
meow chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this is so good. don't ever stop writing. ever.
auggielovesme chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this was solid fanfic gold. seriously, you are amazing. keep on writing and making everyone super happy :) i love your work! now onto the next oneshot! :)
mcnuggets chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i'm not usually the type of person to review stories, but i just had to..your stories are amazing. i loved how auggie was so thoughtful in the beginning. i also loved seeing him freak out and break down and stalk annie's window. i can only imagine how hard it is to write a blind character, but you nailed it here! and you captured his character perfectly. i cant wait to read more of your stories!
somethinginthewayful chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hey! So you asked if I could come over and check out your one-shots, and I really really liked this! Honestly, it was kind of whimsical and it picked up on little details that you only notice when you are sleep deprived/ up that late. I feel like you might have been writing it at one am. :) Alright, well nothing but goodness for this one-shot, I"m going to check out your other two! :D
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh My Gosh! This story is really really good! I loved the angsty side of auggie! It was such a pleasure to read..so poetic and magical and thoughtful! Auggie is addicted to Annie and I am addicted to this oneshot! Your one a.m. musings and observations were so clever and realistic...you are so so right about the fingertips and the cat-like sensation of being awake at such an hour. If I had to think of a favorite part, I would say when he is outside her window. It's so creepy but it really shows that he just can't take it anymore. He is clearly off the deep end haha! I love this whole story..I am soooooooo excited for the end part! Please post it soon! I will make sure to tell all of my Covert Affairs friends to read this oneshot...it's THAT good! Wow wow wow wow wow! I am still in shock by how perfectly it is written. You wrote auggie perfectly...I really felt like I understood his addiction to Annie! It was beautiful! I can't wait for annie's part! Please update soon!

Thanks for being amazing and awesome and such an amazing author!
jade-angel5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hanging outside her window listening to her breathe is absolutely stalker wierdo behaviour. Auggie is too cool for that sort of behaviour, but he is a workaholic and a caffiene addict so he might start thinking crazy if he didn't get enough sleep. I like your one am idea and initial descriptions of what he was sensing, but then I think you went overboard with it.
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was like magic in my brain. And maybe it's cuz it's past one AM and I was totally thinking that the random observations in the first half of the story was completely true, but whatever. I liked it a lot. The voice you applied to Auggie was really great, and the metaphors you used made the piece really unique. Totally looking forward to part 2.
Liz Night chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was really good! I can't wait for more, so update soon! I'm probably going to end up reading it again tomorrow!