Reviews for Tears and Revelations
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 1/26/2013

Oh my! When Tamaki said 'Silly, silly, Kyoya. You should've told me ages ago how jealous you were. It would've made things a lot simpler.' I actually thought he was going to say he loved him and everything! I was chocked! So funny!
And what about this ending? PERFECT! I always read fics where they kiss and end up sleeping together..I'm glad they didn't in your fic! Really liked the way it turned out!
Congrats! )

Mafe Ly
HawkRider chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, and Tamaki was enough of an idiot to keep him in character.

Anyway, this was a great piece of work!
Penumbra-Renegade chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I knew Kyoya wasn't as tough as he let on. Why you so gullible Kyoya?

Gah, I love these two together, I don't mind Haruhi but since the show practically brings these two together, why not make it so to all of us?

T.T I don't like seeing some of my favorite characters cry T.T but I still loved it.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011

I love these two so much and when kyo-chan reached over and wrapped his arm around tama-chan! I DIED OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Morgan-Mayh3m chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
THIS. Is the cutest lil'thing!

So adorable, it's super cute and i wanna glomp both of 'em xD

Very well written, have i mentioned i love it! :D
Some dude chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is well written. I don't watch the show, so I have no idea who these characters are, and yet I could understand their perspectives. You write as though you know them, and they act individually within the story according to personalities that are real and identifiable; this is something I find particularly striking about the fan fiction I read, and is one reason I pursue it.

One thing I do find with fan fiction is that it can be a bit tough to read because it often comes off strained. Every character seems to have a hidden motive or romantic sub-story that for some reason never made it to the end program or movie or whatever, and they simply MUST reach out with the aching burning desires of their intimate heart and bullshit. Perhaps if you made the beginning longer, and developed the story a bit more beforehand...

...but then again, as I said, I don't know the show. What I do know is that you write well and I hope to read some more of your writing in future. Cheers.