Reviews for Insurance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
And knowing what happens in DOTM makes this story sad for me because I know what happens in the future. Damn Sentinel Prime.
A nice story, the characters were perfect. I love how Ironhide 'spoke' to Annabelle in cybertronian to get her to listen to her mother.
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This story is happy and sad all at once. I must read more of your stories :) There were so many intricate layers in this story that I wanna read more of yours.

DotM is also shunned by me.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I need to stop reading things that I KNOW are gonna make me emotional on days when I have little-to-no control over my emotions. *rolls eyes* Obviously I'm a glutton for punishment; kept getting all sniffly and teary while reading this.

In MY world, DotM didn't happen. *shakes head* Nope. Nu-uh. Never. Total AU. lololol. ;)
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
In light of DotM this was heart breaking. It actually made me tear thinking of him preparing the box. Wonderful job.
BlackRose chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh man... in the wake of DotM, this just hits home so hard. Imagining when they had to open all of that. Ow, and yet so very right. Thank you for leaving them the memories.
RAGA chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
My goodness, talk about major foreshadowing (and coincidental too?)

This made me tear up (especially after DOTM -which I'm contemplating on whether to ignore it/ at least ignore parts of it-). Nicely done; I wouldn't mind a sequel (if you agree with the new movie).
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I just watched the third movie the other day and I -may- have teared up after reading this. Great fic!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Have you seen Dark of the Moon yet? You must have been psychic when you wrote this. Good fic.
M. D. Hazel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Touching and very potent. As someone who comes from a military family, I think you captured the emotion here with amazing accuracy. Very well done. :)
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great job! Very touching, especially the last between Sarah and Ironhide. I would LOVE to read a continuation of this story after the movie comes out, btw.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was quite lovely in both concept and execution; your prose is up to my pernickety standards, so off we go to read more of your stories.
Answerthecall chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I will admit, I'm not a big fan of slash but this was beautifully written, absolutely outstanding. LOVED it.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nicely done. I don't think too many of us think in just this way. Definitely touched home with me.