Reviews for The keenest minds
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This is so good ... the characterizations are brilliant, very in-character of my two favorite Slytherins.
Angst and painful yet there's a very very slight and subtle love there when Snape gave the advice.

Love this story : )
Sayo Rio chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I have totally loved this story. I come back to it every now and then, and I always enjoy it. Thank you so much for writing it.

Sayo Rio.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
oh how perfect your characters are in this.
Victory87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's good :P

That make me tought you'll always make something good xD
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, wow, WOW!

I'm sorry it took me so long to read this; I just kept forgetting :O

And I'm so glad that I finally did read it. I just love this. I never really think about Blaise, but here we go, you made him interesting for me - you really tend to do that!

"shadow among the shadows" - epic

And the last line... beautiful and heartbreaking.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love the first paragraph, you show their relationship so prettily. Especially this: "She says she knows and only laughs harder, until it sounds almost like she's crying, and then she sleeps like an exhausted child, and you watch her, silent, a guardian. You always were the adult of the two."

I like how Snape rejects Blaise - very Snape! And with just a bit of "fatherly" advice, hissed as he leaves.

Love Blaise's analysis of the war: "A choice between what is right and what is easy, the fools say, but you don't see where your choice is and so, very logically, you don't make one."

And the end is just so angsty and heartbreaking!
downstage chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is really good! It's very well developed, and also realistic. Snape seemed a tiny bit OOC, mainly when he was giving Blaise advice, but I can understand why. As I was saying, it's developed really well, like how Blaise's viewpoint changes in some ways, and how it kind of shows that he's learned more about the world.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but anyway, it's really fantastic and well-written
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You dedicated it to me? Oh Azzie thank you! :D

I loved it as you know of course. I loved how Snape influenced Blaise's future and how he influenced him through out the story. I also liked how he looked for acceptance and advice but he found out he didn't know the complete truth about Snape. I LOVED IT!

Your writing style brought Blaise to life and yes this focuses on their relationship and the effects this relationship had on Blaise.

Good job Azzie!