Reviews for Pocket Change
ShawtyAlice chapter 1 . 3/11
I can’t even explain how much I love this story! Everything in it touches my soul! I just want you to know that the first time I read it it changed my life for sure. So I came back every once in a while to refresh it in my mind and get all spectre of emotions! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are an incredible author!
twificfan chapter 31 . 2/7
Thank you. It's a beautiful story.
Ms. Jazze chapter 32 . 1/21
Great story.
Thank you for this body of work.
It made me appreciate my loveslife a little more and be grateful I live a life with minimal guilt.
ImYours1901 chapter 32 . 1/5
I think this is the second time I’ve read this story, but it doesn’t stop me from being blown away by it!
is2121 chapter 26 . 1/5
It’s so hard to like Bella sometimes. I understand she’s been through so much shit but gosh she can be a very terrible person. I guess that’s what makes this story real. The fact that she isn’t sweet beyond belief even after all she’s been through. She’s damaged, raw, sometimes y Lima le, sometimes a good person. I don’t know but gosh I really didn’t like her in this chapter. Rosalie has been there for Edward through the hardest times, times where he wanted to give up BECAUSE of Bella. And Bella has the audacity to hate her for it. I just think Edward deserves better.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2020
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ITS UNREAL. Seriously, the feelings, the plot, characters and their development... I have never been in love but I know what it feels like just by reading your words. You are amazing and I needed you to know that before I finished this heartfelt story for the nth time. Lots of love
Elle Whitecap chapter 32 . 11/11/2020
Very sweet story
SUSAN SMALLEY chapter 32 . 10/26/2020
I've never posted a comment or review for a fanfiction before. But I was so touched by this story. I loved the way you combined real life with their history. It's been years since I've enjoyed a story so much. I see you haven't written here in years, but I hope you get this review along with my thanks.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/11/2020
This was such a profound and touching story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! I really appreciated the way you explored childhood tragedy and trauma, keeping it realistic as to how people deal with pain, grief and despair as often it may impact adult relationships. I also really loved how you perpetuated something beyond the nuclear family model and how you delivered a story that has themes of adoption and extending familial love to those who may not be connected to us by blood.

Although I stumbled across this story many years ago (probably over 6 years ago), I think I was much more naive (and younger) and most likely wouldn't have understood some of the themes up close as well as I do now. I am so glad to have read Honest Liar and Pocket Change over the past few weeks, having enjoyed the refreshing way you fleshed out an Edward that seemed enamoured and capable of seeing the potential in Bella before she may have even realized herself. Once again, thank you for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2020
PEEK! PEEKED! PEEKING!

A PEAK is the topmost part of something like a mountaintop.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2020
"The light peaking out from the bathroom door." It's PEEKING. Damn.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2020
"I kissed Harry Clearwater because she told me too." It's "I kissed Harry Clearwater because she told me TO." It's understood that she means "I kissed Harry Clearwater because she told me TO (kiss him)." TOO means only "very" or "also."
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2020
"she peaks out from under her arm" A PEEK, not a PEAK, is a quick glance. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2020
"The sun is just starting to peak in." Gah! It's PEEK.

"The crowd gathers as Emmett peals Edward off..." It's PEELS. OMG.
DMBSJB18 chapter 22 . 6/15/2020
It’s Bella’s birthday, she shouldn’t have had to have dinner with Rosalie. If it was Edwards bday I’d understand, but not Bella’s.
The barn, the bday gift. Perfection. This is such a wonderful story. Absolutely tugging on my heart strings. I remember when it was published years ago, and I stayed away bc I just couldn’t handle the angst. But I’m so glad I’m here now.
5,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »