Reviews for Pocket Change
MissWM chapter 32 . 2/13
This was nice. Thanks for sharing
Lauras1992 chapter 3 . 12/30/2021
I'm reading this story for the... third? time I think. I know how painful it is though so there's always long stretches between reads, which means I forget a lot of the story. So I know there isl a lot of painful moments coming, but the ending of this one still hurt. 'I shouldn't have proposed' CRUSHED me.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 11/24/2021
This story will always be one of my absolute favourites. Love it!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 30 . 11/24/2021
Yep, cried again!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 19 . 11/22/2021
I had completely forgotten about that!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 14 . 11/22/2021
This chapter is the main reason I keep coming back to this fic. It just stays with you for so many reasons. It feels like you can start breathing again. I know there’s still lots to come, but this is so good. The practical side of me, however, can never get beyond the whole luggage still in NY bit!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 13 . 11/22/2021
Even when you know what is going to happen, it’s still captivating. It’s almost like another layer of enjoyment has been added because you understand more, recognise the clues. So clever.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 12 . 11/22/2021
It’s correct for the story that she left him sleeping in the barn, but I always want her to go to him and snuggle.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 9 . 11/22/2021
Appreciate every dayand every well written word! Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 8 . 11/22/2021
An important chapter. I’m supposed to be doing cleaning- perhaps just one more! Have I mentioned that I absolutely love this fic?
ChrisDGoosey chapter 7 . 11/22/2021
Two unforgettable scenesexcept that I had forgotten that they were in the same chapter. Brilliant writing.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 6 . 11/22/2021
This Bella is a complex character and it took me a couple of reads to really understand herwhich is down to my limited brain capacity rather than the writing.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
Of all the hundreds of fics I have read, this will always be one of my true favs. It creates an atmosphere that sucks you in and is one of very few fics that manages to seamlessly weave different timelines, and you actually want to read both of them. This story is full of scenes that just stay with you. It’s hauntingly beautiful in the writing and just the story itself. Love it!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
This story is simply amazing... I loved everything and your writing is fantastic... So moving... sweet, funny... Wow... I have no words... Thank you very much for sharing this jem.
Jenycullen chapter 32 . 7/26/2021
I have loved this story so much! It is rare that authors carry on their stores after the engagement or wedding, but those are my favorite parts! I love the story after the love story, the real life stories. Thank you for your beautiful words!
5,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »