Reviews for Pocket Change
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 19h
Wonderful story, wonderful ending, well done!
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 19h
Awesomeness
Kopec82 chapter 30 . 19h
I knew it! hope! Ahh this chapter was beautiful
Heatherl8367 chapter 32 . 7/14
Wow, just completely blown away. What a magical story. The life changing kind. You are a gifted writer. Thank you for sharing your words with us.

xx
Heatherl8367 chapter 14 . 7/10
I was going to wait to review when i finish, but I can't contain it. This story is amazing and magical. Your writing just thrills me. I loved Honest Liar so much and I can't believe I've waited so long to read this. Enjoying this so much.

xx
robela chapter 32 . 7/8
I read this again,i love it!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!
ai se eu te pego chapter 32 . 6/18
Quite lovely.
twerd4ever chapter 32 . 6/7
I can't tell you which author or story led me here. I just remember reading the title at the bottom of a chapter among other story recommendations. I read the description and was intrigued. I read the first few chapters and became hooked. I read the progression of this story and became more emotionally invested than I ever bargained for. More gut-wrenchingly dedicated to the completion of this story than I have with any other story in a long, long time. And I find myself with a lot of time on my hands recently with which to read. Your story is beautiful. Your words are so important. And I thank you for sharing them.
ManiacTwihard chapter 32 . 6/3
I am delighted and passionate about his story. very beautiful and sensitive! congratulations on your wonderful writing!
REgrrl chapter 32 . 6/2
Lovely finale. Thanks for sharing.
REgrrl chapter 31 . 6/2
There are portions of this story that the timing is difficult to comprehend what is current vs what is past. And why these characters try so hard to make the relationship work seems too much. Yet there is a humanity that is overwhelmingly hopeful. You can't help but want them to overcome. Thanks for sharing.
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 5/26
Yeah, but wait until the girls are teenagers! ;). Well after reading Honest Liar, I had to read your other stories! This story was just wonderful and gripping and full of love. Edward was just an amazing person. Bella was so brave! I know you are probably not reading reviews any more but if by chance you do I want to thank you from my heart for this amazing escape that kept me riveted.
God Bless,
Anita
Sorry the minute you bring in Tanya I'm out. And the pace is really dragging.
RobPatObsessed chapter 32 . 4/19
LOVED IT! Although I wasn't encouraged to read it from the summary(i felt it was somewhat vague) but once I read the first chapter, I was addicted to finish it.
roxanne34145 chapter 32 . 4/19
Truly one of the best stories I've read. Good writes transport you in many different ways. Yours reminds us all that there are events that though may have very little affect on some are life changing for others. All three of the major events in your story I remember very well, the Oakland earthquake and 9/11 I watched as they happened live on TV and how these events changed some differently more profoundly than others. Good writing can change you even a little yours did even if only a little for a time. Thanks.
5,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »