Reviews for Pocket Change
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 10/23
Thank you for your wonderful heart warming, angsty story. I'm very thankful it was complete - so I could read it straight through. Loved, loved it!

And the last two chapters were pure gold! When I wasn't smiling, I was crying. Fantastic!
amelia chapter 32 . 10/6
i cried and laughed and smiled all over again! still so beautiful! thank you for sharing.
You made such a big deal in this chapter about September 11 but you failed to put another perspective too... see edward and bella don't appear to be shallow Americans with a micro view of the world. They seem to be the type who would also be concerned about the millions of Afghanis and Iraqis killed as a result of that date. Shame on u author for bringing your personal feelings into this and ruining a good story for me.
Liz113 chapter 32 . 9/26
Wonderful story. So glad you have shared it
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 8/30
Wonderful story, wonderful ending, well done!
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 8/30
Kopec82 chapter 30 . 8/30
I knew it! hope! Ahh this chapter was beautiful
Heatherl8367 chapter 32 . 7/14
Wow, just completely blown away. What a magical story. The life changing kind. You are a gifted writer. Thank you for sharing your words with us.

Heatherl8367 chapter 14 . 7/10
I was going to wait to review when i finish, but I can't contain it. This story is amazing and magical. Your writing just thrills me. I loved Honest Liar so much and I can't believe I've waited so long to read this. Enjoying this so much.

robela chapter 32 . 7/8
I read this again,i love it!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!
ai se eu te pego chapter 32 . 6/18
Quite lovely.
twerd4ever chapter 32 . 6/7
I can't tell you which author or story led me here. I just remember reading the title at the bottom of a chapter among other story recommendations. I read the description and was intrigued. I read the first few chapters and became hooked. I read the progression of this story and became more emotionally invested than I ever bargained for. More gut-wrenchingly dedicated to the completion of this story than I have with any other story in a long, long time. And I find myself with a lot of time on my hands recently with which to read. Your story is beautiful. Your words are so important. And I thank you for sharing them.
ManiacTwihard chapter 32 . 6/3
I am delighted and passionate about his story. very beautiful and sensitive! congratulations on your wonderful writing!
REgrrl chapter 32 . 6/2
Lovely finale. Thanks for sharing.
REgrrl chapter 31 . 6/2
There are portions of this story that the timing is difficult to comprehend what is current vs what is past. And why these characters try so hard to make the relationship work seems too much. Yet there is a humanity that is overwhelmingly hopeful. You can't help but want them to overcome. Thanks for sharing.
5,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »