Reviews for Pocket Change
mommymac0508 chapter 32 . 8/17
Hello I read it all and loved it thank you
quisha1991 chapter 10 . 7/15
WTF, she says she wishes for things to happen but when given the opportunity she clams up and shut down
el chapter 32 . 7/4
This story was different... i liked the way you wrote it.
Thx for sharing.
loolupe chapter 3 . 7/1
It's getting harder and harder to find good stories, I think I hit the jackpot with this one.
twificfan chapter 32 . 5/25
Beautiful story, thank you!
TO JK chapter 10 . 4/10
You should just shut the fuck up, jk. Just because someone is named Tanya doesn't mean she's a whore. She could have been OOC from the Tanya in the books. And because Edward thought she was the one DOES NOT MAKE HIM A MANWHORE. I pity people like you who fucking judge people by their goddamn names.
jk chapter 9 . 3/30
tanwhore leaves and he acts like a heartbroken man over her...drinking being a fucking slob..hiding in his house...

he fucking moved in with the whore! almost married her! so freaking gross
you should have went with a unknown! putting him with a chick we all know as a 1000 year old whore..is NOT the way to go
jk chapter 7 . 3/30
doesn't sound like he loves bella...telling another woman shes beautiful...that he loves her...that he will give her anything and everything...men that are in love with another woman...don't fucking say things like that!
jk chapter 6 . 3/30
why is bella living her life this way? cause her mom died over 20 fuckin years ago? deal with your shit! your fucking pathetic.

and tell me what the point is of having bella with NO ONE..ALL THIS TIME but having Edward be a whore? and ya if hes been with Tanya...hes a nasty fucking whore
jk chapter 5 . 3/30
Edward has been with tanwhore...game over!

I don't give a fuck what bella did in the past but she deserves better then tanwhores sloppy seconds!
in no world will I except a Edward with bella that has already been with tanwhore
jk chapter 3 . 3/30
Edward wouldn't have bothered with a girl like bella if he was still in the city?
so what bella is just a fucking distraction?
Edward can go fuck himself
KrysGrayMist chapter 26 . 3/15
I'm so confused. So just because Rose has insecurities Edward is allowing her to mistreat Bella the way she does?
end2097 chapter 31 . 2/23
Very powerful story... Loved the writing style too. Thank you for sharing.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 32 . 1/31
Brilliant!
mdsngrc chapter 32 . 1/12
This was an absolutely beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it and writing it. I loved every chapter. ;-)

Lori